Author Topic: Spotted in NC  (Read 1649 times)

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
Spotted in NC
« on: September 26, 2012, 04:31:51 PM »
I am house and dog sitting for a friend this week in the Burlington area. Tonight, about 5:30, I was passed West bound on I-40by an '01 Connie, not wearing her bags. The rider had a full face white helmet on, and seemed rather upset with the woman driver of the Ford Explorer. Anyone here?
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190

Offline Mettler1

Re: Spotted in NC
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 09:31:29 AM »
I am house and dog sitting for a friend this week in the Burlington area. Tonight, about 5:30, I was passed West bound on I-40by an '01 Connie, not wearing her bags. The rider had a full face white helmet on, and seemed rather upset with the woman driver of the Ford Explorer. Anyone here?
   I was upset with a woman driver but not in the Burlington area. :banghead:
'94 Concours 112,000 miles-- 7th gear,2MM,KB fork brace,Over flowtubes,Stick coils,Tcro shifter,GPS,Torque cams,SPOOKFAK,block off plates, SS brake & clutch lines,KB risers, FENDA EXTENDA, emulators,etc

Offline gpzrocker

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 07:54:14 PM »
I'd be upset if I had to drive anywhere east of -lets say- Hickory. As a matter of fact the last time I rode I40 to Winston Salem I swore it was the worst interstate condtion I had ever been on. I am an inch shorter now.

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 04:33:45 AM »
Sounds like you need to spend some time in NY, or better yet, PA! Roads in those states will have you thinking NC is the model to follow!
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190

Offline GeeBeav

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 07:24:20 AM »
Sounds like you need to spend some time in NY, or better yet, PA! Roads in those states will have you thinking NC is the model to follow!

. . . or Lousy-ana.
In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man.

Offline gpzrocker

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 09:13:45 PM »
Originally from wine land in NY and have ran Pa a few times: that is the left hand side of those states. Over on the East side you are correct sir.