Author Topic: Tank bags for sale  (Read 2928 times)

Offline MrPepsi

Tank bags for sale
« on: August 20, 2012, 01:45:41 PM »
I have three tank bags, and a helmet tail bag up for grabs.
Here is a single shot of each, I can provide more info if you're interested.
I am in San Francisco.
All of these bags fit well on the C-10, but not so much on the C-14. They work on the C-14, but I was never happy with how stable they were.

MOTRAX
Here is the Motrax helmet tail bag. It has bungie cords that hide in a zippered pocket in the bottom of the bag. Its thin material.
$20

CORTECH
This is a standard Cortech mini, great, small magnetic tank bag, that just doesn't fit the Councours because of the plastic storage on the tank. Great bag, good shape.
$30

CARGO ENDURANCE
I'm not sure of the brand, but this is a really nice, durable tank bag. Very sturdy sides, could survive a high side with eggs in it. :) Well the bag would survive. Magnetic, heavy, has a removable magnetic base with map pocket. Great bag, just doesn't like the Concours tank well either.
$40

SCOYCO
This is the tank bag I've had the longest. I have used this on every long trip and it has performed well. I have had the base cut and resewn in an attempt to make it fit the C-14tank better so its a bit of a frankenstein. Lots of pockets, map pocket, removable magnetic base. Well used, so cheap.
$20

For those who will ask, what DOES fit a C-14. I will suggest the Chase Harper 450 and 650. Both fit awesome, but the 450 is small, and the 650 is medium at best.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline Cavediver

Re: Tank bags for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 03:03:12 PM »
I'll take the cortech.

Jack

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 03:05:55 PM »
I think I can cram that one into a USPS Priority box. Should be around $6-$12 to ship.
I can box it up on Monday and get it ready to ship.
Send me a PM with your address so I can make sure.
After I get an idea of price, I'll send you a paypal account.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline Cavediver

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 06:25:53 PM »
PM sent.

Jack

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 08:59:32 AM »
Looks like the Cortech and the Motrax are sold and I'll be getting the boxes today.
Going to try to use Priority flat rate.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"