Author Topic: C-14 boards  (Read 11675 times)

Offline Rocket Therapy

Re: C-14 boards
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 07:03:01 AM »
Thanks for all the replies, now before I. Pull the trigger on a connie I'm wondering..........what's the fastest color?

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2012, 07:20:19 AM »
It'll be OK unless he looks Bob directly in the eye or gets too close to the cage....

:o

Brian

Can't wait until he meets Capt. Bob
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2012, 07:49:34 AM »
Thanks for all the replies, now before I. Pull the trigger on a connie I'm wondering..........what's the fastest color?

SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   8)
The Pope
2011 C-14 Atomic Silver...... aka ImprovedSilverDammIt.

"The Universe is a contest between engineers making things idiot-proof and God making bigger idiots. So far, God is winning by a wide margin." Unknown author, well I don't know who said it.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2012, 07:50:28 AM »
That's very true and good advice. Also, don't make any sudden movements and for heaven’s sake, do NOT ever, under any circumstance, mention "Kip***".

It'll be OK unless he looks Bob directly in the eye or gets too close to the cage....

:o

Brian
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline jaclaw

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2012, 10:03:33 AM »
That's very true and good advice. Also, don't make any sudden movements and for heaven’s sake, do NOT ever, under any circumstance, mention "Kip***".

... or this forum.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2012, 10:23:21 AM »
Oh, you can mention here and while you may get assorted wisecracks from the locals, you won't be condemned for it.....much.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline jaclaw

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2012, 11:05:32 AM »
I probably should have said don't post a link to something over here or incurr cap'n bob's ire.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2012, 02:01:47 PM »
Actually I did see someone post a link to here from there and no one got bent out of shape there that I could tell.  Bob isn't that bad, but there are a few things that set him off, like KIPASS.

Members occasionally post links to there from here but I haven't seen any negativity.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2012, 04:56:16 PM »
How many years has google search provided us info?

I call troll thread from the dark side wherever that may be
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2012, 05:09:20 PM »
You must have missed it Jim and it went on for pages. It is all cleaned up now though so it is safe for future generations.

Conrad will remember though as he was one who got his nose tweaked for doing a good deed. Right Conrad?

The whole thing is like Animal Farm: you thought it said that all animals were equal but what it really always said was that all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. I surely do hate censorship and am not growing any more fond of it as time goes by.

Brian

If it looks like a duck, qucks like a duck and walks like a duck.... just maybe it IS a duck.

Actually I did see someone post a link to here from there and no one got bent out of shape there that I could tell.  Bob isn't that bad, but there are a few things that set him off, like KIPASS.

Members occasionally post links to there from here but I haven't seen any negativity.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2012, 06:39:09 PM »
Some have a love/hate relationship with KiPass. However, most rational folks admit because of its mad pow-ah, KiPass will never ever be ignored
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Conrad

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2012, 04:42:25 AM »
Aflac?

Yes sir I remember! The Cap'n didn't like what I posted so *poof* it went away. All in the name of making the thread easier to read.    ::)

You must have missed it Jim and it went on for pages. It is all cleaned up now though so it is safe for future generations.

Conrad will remember though as he was one who got his nose tweaked for doing a good deed. Right Conrad?

The whole thing is like Animal Farm: you thought it said that all animals were equal but what it really always said was that all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. I surely do hate censorship and am not growing any more fond of it as time goes by.

Brian

If it looks like a duck, qucks like a duck and walks like a duck.... just maybe it IS a duck.

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2012, 05:00:37 AM »
..and life goes on.  8)

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2012, 12:56:02 PM »
Yep, well you'll be glad to know that it has gotten even easier to read yet. Any negative sounding posts, partial posts or other incriminating unhappy evidence has been removed. Somewhere out there in Concours cyberland there must be a delete key with the writing worn off of it....

Brian

<snip>

Yes sir I remember! The Cap'n didn't like what I posted so *poof* it went away. All in the name of making the thread easier to read.    ::)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2012, 12:57:34 PM »
I'm really sorry to see that happen.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2012, 01:10:42 PM »
Me too- there was an incident some time ago that was apparently based on good intentions (but still censorship never the less) but that issue was resolved and everything seemed to be going fine for a while. Now these new incidents seem to be happening to make forum history and personal postings appear [less bad] which is even worse in my opinion. It is a free country and I am a big boy but I am also a member in good standing and pay my dues like every other member of that organization. I cannot help but feel I am subsidizing bad ethical behavior which would truly be unfortunate.

Brian

I'm really sorry to see that happen.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2012, 01:17:07 PM »
These two sailors had something to say to the Capt'n about all that censorship, but, well, seems he beat them to it.

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2012, 02:31:25 PM »
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2012, 02:51:15 PM »
Thank you, Brent.

Son of Pappy

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2012, 02:53:00 PM »
cogonline
Censored for equity in the fun house ;D