Author Topic: Max speed for each gear?  (Read 36564 times)

Son of Pappy

Re: Max speed for each gear?
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2012, 10:46:40 PM »
As BDF has become the voice of reason what I think HE should do is put the bike up on the centerstand and run through the gears, using a video capturing device to record his findings.  While he's at it he can also do a quick volumetric test in each gear ;)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2012, 02:10:49 PM »
(said in his best reasonable voice).... my volume remains pretty much constant no matter what gear I happen to be in at the moment.

Brian

As BDF has become the voice of reason what I think HE should do is put the bike up on the centerstand and run through the gears, using a video capturing device to record his findings.  While he's at it he can also do a quick volumetric test in each gear ;)
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Boomer

• Wickford, UK
    • Boomers GTR Site
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2012, 07:17:33 AM »
(said in his best reasonable voice).... my volume remains pretty much constant no matter what gear I happen to be in at the moment.
Brian
Oh I don't know, in a tightly pulled basque your volume would be sure to decrease.  ;D
George "Boomer" Garratt
Wickford, UK