Riding > Rides and Stories

Final Fall Fling ride November 9 & 10 (Northern Arkansas)

<< < (3/4) > >>

just gone:

--- Quote from: connie_rider on November 01, 2018, 09:43:14 PM ---We did not set a limit of 10.
Not sure where that number came from.

--- End quote ---

Well that's why I mentioned it, when you see it on the calendar it says "FULL". I didn't think you intended that, so now you or Jim can still fix it....or ask Fred or Craig to do it for you.

PlaynInPeoria:

--- Quote from: jimmymac on October 27, 2018, 03:11:34 PM ---We didn't. We did go north and take the ferry across Bull Shoals  lake and hit 125 in Missouri. It's the bomb dude, check it out!

--- End quote ---

I've done the Bull Shoals Ferry many times and yes, 125 is the **** for sure.

just gone:

--- Quote from: fartymarty on November 01, 2018, 10:24:29 PM ---Well that's why I mentioned it, when you see it on the calendar it says "FULL". I didn't think you intended that, so now you or Jim can still fix it....or ask Fred or Craig to do it for you.

--- End quote ---
OK, it's fixed now. It's no longer "FULL" and has room for 10 more.

--- Quote from: PlaynInPeoria on November 05, 2018, 01:57:49 PM ---...... and yes, 125 is the **** for sure.

--- End quote ---

That road looks awful, I wouldn't ride it if I were you guys.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o8xMPvnfZimqBeOlD0BqzPSNfiz95l4g

connie_rider:
Wellll, somebody's gotta do it!!!
I guess we can tough it out for the COG team..

Ride safe, Ted

just gone:

--- Quote from: connie_rider on November 01, 2018, 09:43:14 PM ---We did not set a limit of 10.
Not sure where that number came from.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: connie_rider on November 05, 2018, 07:56:32 PM ---Wellll, somebody's gotta do it!!!

--- End quote ---

...and now that the event registration has been "opened up", why aren't you registered Ted? ??? ;D
You are going aren't you?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version