The C10, aka Kawasaki Concours - The Original > The Bike - C10

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!

<< < (2/2)

Jet:
I know Snarf's computer crashed so it is a distinct possibility.  Snarf, once again glad to see how much you stand behind what you produce, as always I think this type of honesty will get you more customers and loyalty. 

tbunder:
I think I had another pair that came on my bike that you made but I sold them to someone. I don't remember who, didn't I tell you though cuz you had a question about the pegs?

snarf:

--- Quote from: tbunder on August 11, 2011, 12:55:12 PM ---I think I had another pair that came on my bike that you made but I sold them to someone. I don't remember who, didn't I tell you though cuz you had a question about the pegs?

--- End quote ---
Those pegs that you sold were one of kind and will never again be made by me.  The shafts were SS. The rod that threads into the radiator support was one piece, the stud was turned down and threaded.  IIRC the offsets were 1" and the pegs were 1 1/2".  Those things were NEVER going to break.
OMG I went through some tooling on hwy-pegs. They were a gift for a dear friend

snarf:
Moderators I did not know where to put this so please feel free to move it where you wish.

I just wanted to apologize to a number of people out there that have recently purchased some of the items that I make for the C-10. Things have gotten a little crazy in life since I got back from the National rally. It's all good things that are happening; but they have had me scatter brained and pulling my hair out.
I try to take great pride in prompt delivery of goods purchased from me. I have been slacking in this area lately. Sometimes life just throws you a curve ball. Things should be returning to near normalcy here shortly.

nevadazx12:
Snarf,

It's refreshing to see that when an mistake is made in production techniques that the originator admits and rectifies their error. KIDOS to your honesty and high standards.  :chugbeer:
I was looking into getting highway pegs for my 86, but we determined that my bike was too old for his design and my legs were too short.  That was Millerized, whom I delt with.

regards,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version