Author Topic: Dyna-beads, anybody tried it ??  (Read 20151 times)

Offline clogan

Re: Dyna-beads, anybody tried it ??
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2015, 07:17:14 PM »
Can you explain why they won't work as well at speed? You seem quite confident so I am sure you will be able to provide a link to a study that proves your point. I look forward to reading it.

A globbed up bunch of Dyna Beads can absolutely ruin any chances of balancing a tire, and in the extreme, can prove lethal to the rider, passenger, and any others who might be struck by the careening bike after its death wobble.

No more Dyna Beads for me. I'm surprised they are still in business, quite frankly. One would think litigation costs would have put them belly-up long ago.
2010 Neptune blue C14
2009 blue KLR
2013 DRZ400

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2015, 07:33:06 PM »
It is nice to have choices and freedom.  We all probably just need to agree that there will never be agreement when it comes to Dyna Beads (or oil for that matter... or break-in schedules....... or some other stuff)  :)
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Conrad

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2015, 07:16:52 AM »
Dyna bead salesman are proof reincarnation is real. Before these guys were reincarnated, they were successfully peddling small bottles of liquid  ;D

This stuff really works! When is the last time you heard a snake squeak?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Online VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2015, 07:17:50 AM »
Right after my blade starts cutting it like celery.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2015, 07:21:25 AM »
Right after my blade starts cutting it like celery.

Start at the other end next time.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn