Author Topic: mauled by a bus  (Read 4337 times)

Offline Gigantor

• I often regretted my speech, but never my silence.
Re: mauled by a bus
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2017, 12:43:17 PM »
You are one in a million to get hit by a bus and live to talk about it.

Connie must be built to last

2014 Concours 14 ABS Metallic Spark Black
 Xpel Custom Bra kit, SOCALMOTOGEAR HID system, Philip Luggage Rack, Projekt D Radiator Guard, Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger, Mini Euro Sport Shield, Kaw Tour Seat, HF80/2 Horn, RG Frame Sliders, PR4

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2017, 01:25:38 PM »
Why ex? Did you hit someone on a motorcycle?

:rotflmao:  Sorry, could not resist.

And while speaking of funny, bus- related things, all of this reminds me of a joke: 'When I am old and it is my time, I want to die quietly, in my sleep, like my Uncle. Not screaming in terror like my Uncle's passengers.'   Yeah it is in poor taste but all the funny ones seem to be in poor taste.

Brian

I'm an ex bus driver..............
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Ron Dawg

• Arena
  • a/k/a ron203
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2017, 05:41:38 PM »
"At the moment I'm driving so careful that I think the most likely way to die now is to be hit by a lightning  ;D  "

BTDT. Sure got a headache from it, too. Might've made me the man I am today.... :o
2014 C-14 Red