Author Topic: C14- side cases, top case, back rest, mirror, rack, left stay with peg and more  (Read 2810 times)

Offline tchinkov

I do not have my Silver 2011 C14 anymore so I am selling some accessories that I don’t need anymore
Pictures showing condition available upon request.
I will consider any reasonable offer, but no low ballers please.

Both OEM hard side cases / panniers The Left Case with two keys is SOLD! The Right Case is still available!
I kept the cases from my 1st 2011 silver C14 when it was written off by the insurer so I used them on my second 2011 silver C14. When I purchased my second C14 I removed its cases and put them in the basement so they are in immaculate condition, almost unused. I am selling them as used but they are in like new condition with just some very hard to see, very light surface scratches witch could not be seen if not specifically pointed to. They come with three Kawasaki keys. I prefer to sell them both to one lucky buyer, but will also sell them separately if I have to. If sold separately the first buyer gets 2 keys, the second – one key only. $349 each or $649 both. Shipping $49 each or $79 both.

47L OEM Kawasaki Top Case
The top case has seen more use, but is still in good condition. Its bottom is heavily scratched but it is not visible when installed on the bike. The side walls and the top silver color panel are in very good condition with some minor light scratches. Comes with 2 keys and backrest. The color panel has the Kawasaki logo. It is silver but could be replaced with any other color if needed as the panel is available for sale as separate part on eBay, etc. This case easily fits two full face helmets plus some extra space for gloves etc. $299 for the case, $59 shipping (this thing is huge)

Original OEM plastic luggage rack
Used, overall good condition, with some normal wear and tear marks. This will also fit Versys. If you use large or small original Kawasaki case or any other MonoLOCK case with mounting plate or for that matter any case that needs mounting plate you may want to have a spare original plastic rack. If you keep your mounting plate mounted to one of the racks it is way easier and faster to replace the whole rack with the mounting plate than just the mounting plate. It will make easier transition from rack with mounting plate to rack without mounting plate.  $49 Shipped

Right mirror
Some scratches and dents. Small crack on the bottom hardly visible when installed. $59 Shipped

Back rest
Made by Custom World. See picture bellow. In very good condition. It attaches to the same 4 bolts that hold the luggage rack. It needs different bolts which I will include. I believe these retail well above $200, but I will go lower than that. Not sure how much to ask, so make me an offer. Shipping will be $30

Left stay, part # 35063A Sold!
This is the part that is attached with two bolts to the rear sub-frame and holds the passenger foot peg. It is also the lower front attaching point of the side case. Comes with the passenger foot peg. $65 Shipped

Following parts I could give for free if picked up from my home In Calgary, Canada or I could  sell them  for $25 shipped each  (shipping from Canada to USA is about $18-$20 and believe it or not shipping from Canada to Canada is sometimes more!?  - go figure!)
•   Owner’s Manual (I have two of these)
•   The rear Engine bolt (the long one)
•   Tool Storage Box
•   OEM tool set with the pouch Sold!
•   OEM rear (passenger) left foot peg

All mentioned shipping prices are within Canada or Continental USA
More pictures of everything listed available upon request.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 09:40:21 PM by tchinkov »

Offline Organdonor

• Benjammin'
ooooh... I'll take the tool set.

I have an address in Canada and the US, depending what is cheaper. PM'ing you now.
Ben Jammin'
New London, CT
Current: 09 C14 ABS & 2 KLR650's
Past: 87 CBR1000F; 97 CBR1100XX Blackbird; 07 GL1800

Offline tchinkov

I do not have my Silver 2011 C14 anymore so I am selling some accessories that I don’t need anymore
Pictures showing condition available upon request.
I will consider any reasonable offer, but no low ballers please.

Both OEM hard side cases / panniers Left Case with two keys SOLD!  Right Case still available
I kept the cases from my 1st 2011 silver C14 when it was written off by the insurer so I used them on my second 2011 silver C14. When I purchased my second C14 I removed its cases and put them in the basement so they are in immaculate condition, almost unused. I am selling them as used but they are in like new condition with just some very hard to see, very light surface scratches witch could not be seen if not specifically pointed to. They come with three Kawasaki keys. I prefer to sell them both to one lucky buyer, but will also sell them separately if I have to. If sold separately the first byer gets 2 keys, the second – one key only. $349 each or $649 both. Shipping $49 each or $79 both.

47L OEM Kawasaki Top Case
The top case has seen more use, but is still in good condition. Its bottom is heavily scratched but it is not visible when installed on the bike. The side walls and the top silver color panel are in very good condition with some minor light scratches. Comes with 2 keys and backrest. The color panel has the Kawasaki logo. It is silver but could be replaced with any other color if needed as the panel is available for sale as separate part on eBay, etc. This case easily fits two full face helmets plus some extra space for gloves etc. $299 for the case, $59 shipping (this thing is huge)

Original OEM plastic luggage rack
Used, overall good condition, with some normal wear and tear marks. This will also fit Versys. If you use large or small original Kawasaki case or any other MonoLOCK case with mounting plate or for that matter any case that needs mounting plate you may want to have a spare original plastic rack. If you keep your mounting plate mounted to one of the racks it is way easier and faster to replace the whole rack with the mounting plate than just the mounting plate. It will make easier transition from rack with mounting plate to rack without mounting plate.  $49 Shipped

Right mirror
Some scratches and dents. Small crack on the bottom hardly visible when installed. $59 Shipped

Back rest
Made by Custom World. See picture bellow. In very good condition. It attaches to the same 4 bolts that hold the luggage rack. It needs different bolts which I will include. I believe these retail well above $200, but I will go lower than that. Not sure how much to ask, so make me an offer. Shipping will be $30

Left stay, part # 35063A
This is the part that is attached with two bolts to the rear sub-frame and holds the passenger foot peg. It is also the lower front attaching point of the side case. See picture bellow. Comes with the passenger foot peg. $65 Shipped

Following parts I could give for free if picked up from my home In Calgary, Canada or I could  sell them  for $25 shipped each  (shipping from Canada to USA is about $18-$20 and believe it or not shipping from Canada to Canada is sometimes more!?  - go figure!)
•   Owner’s Manual (I have two of these)
•   The rear Engine bolt (the long one)
•   Tool Storage Box
•  OEM tool set with the pouch  SOLD!
•   OEM rear (passenger) left foot peg

All mentioned shipping prices are within Canada or Continental USA
More pictures of everything listed available upon request.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 09:14:16 PM by tchinkov »

Offline speedracersworld

• 817-821-0448
    • Speedracersworld
I'm interested in the owners manual. How much mailed to Fort Worth, Texas 76244 or mailed to Vancouver, BC? I have inlaws coming to visit me in Texas & they can bring it if shipping is too much to the US. LMK, thanks.
There's more to Life than the Mainstream Media or "Reality" TV! Question Everything!

2008 Atomic Silver C-14

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
I will take: Left stay, part # 35063A

PM on the way
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline tchinkov

I'm interested in the owners manual. How much mailed to Fort Worth, Texas 76244 or mailed to Vancouver, BC? I have inlaws coming to visit me in Texas & they can bring it if shipping is too much to the US. LMK, thanks.
Last time I checked shipping from Canada to US was just few cents more than shipping within Canada. The difference is that there will not be a custom declaration if I ship it within Canada. If you PayPal $25 US I will ship it to your Vancouver address today. If you insist I could ship it to your US address as well. Will PM you with the PayPal info.

Offline tchinkov

PM sent. You only need one manual I assume?