Author Topic: The Haroldo video  (Read 3177 times)

Bob

The Haroldo video
« on: June 05, 2011, 07:47:15 AM »
I just happened to be organizing favorites and came across this. Although Haroldo is totally off base in this video.  :D   This video is outstanding in it's production and execution, and is just plain great to watch. There is probably no better example of the never ending fun that the KIPASS system provides to both those who like it, and those that do not.  ::)
 And with that, Harolodo. Who never disappoints us!  :thumbs:

The KIPASS was vs Bob's way   

Offline koval68

Re: The Haroldo video
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 11:10:13 AM »
I really miss him........... :'(
Tom"Killer"Kowalski   COG#9263  Newmarket,Ontario
"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need,  but not every man's greed."
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Haroldo_PSF

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 04:52:11 PM »
I really miss him........... :'(

ahahah! you dorks!  ;D
I miss those you guys too.

I have been checking in every once in a while. I just haven't had any updates C14 related... I've been busy with my Triumph Tiger restore, which is complete now. After that, I ran out of things to spend money and time on, so I picked up drumming. Now instead of abusing the C14 I abuse my neighbors ears :)

By the way, when I found out ALL the elderly tribal C14 knowledge database had been lost by the server crash, it was a huge shock.

But then I logged in again, saw the KIPASS thread of Brian and Cptn Bob testing his FOB submersed in soda, wine, and beer, and I realized that despite the server crash nothing had changed, and everything was going to be OK.  :P

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 05:34:27 PM »
ahahah! you dorks!  ;D
I miss those you guys too.

I have been checking in every once in a while. I just haven't had any updates C14 related... I've been busy with my Triumph Tiger restore, which is complete now. After that, I ran out of things to spend money and time on, so I picked up drumming. Now instead of abusing the C14 I abuse my neighbors ears :)

By the way, when I found out ALL the elderly tribal C14 knowledge database had been lost by the server crash, it was a huge shock.

But then I logged in again, saw the KIPASS thread of Brian and Cptn Bob testing his FOB submersed in soda, wine, and beer, and I realized that despite the server crash nothing had changed, and everything was going to be OK.  :P

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine