Author Topic: corbin backrest  (Read 2638 times)

Offline kitesurfer

corbin backrest
« on: August 11, 2011, 01:19:14 PM »
backrest only $100 shipped obo inconus only

Offline Carl

• Arena
Re: corbin backrest
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 03:55:50 PM »
for which bike?  C10...14...Kz1000 etc

Offline WVHotWheeler

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 06:13:04 PM »
If its for a C-14 I am interested, please let me know, Thank you, Kenneth.

Offline concoursbdh

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 08:08:02 PM »
Man, I figured someone would have bought this from you on the Zuk forum.  Are you having any luck selling any of that stuff?  I have a same as new Scorpion muffler for the 1250 that hasn't sold yet, can't believe it actually.  I take it you bought a C14 or you wouldn't be here....

Offline Lodogg2221

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 09:03:49 PM »
Pic please? 
I assume its Corbins universal backrest...theirs tend to fit all their models of seats from what I recall...but correct me if Im wrong.
Say what?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 05:19:20 AM »
Inquiring minds want to know what bike this fits?  Update the subject line please.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline kitesurfer

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 11:05:58 AM »
IT'S CORBIN BACK REST.  it fits all the corbin seats is my understanding.  if your c10 or c14 has a corbin seat, there should be a little hole in the back that the square backrest pole fits into.  i listed it for sale here because it is a universal thing for all corbin seats and it's usually half the price of a corbin seat.  i've been lurking here a few years wanting a c14 but never found the right deal.  i'm riding a new goldwing now...COMFORT for the wife.  the more the wife wants to ride, the more i ride :)  I also have a front and rear alaska leather sheepskin for sale.  $50 for both shipped.  email to kitesurfer2@comcast.net if interested

Offline WVHotWheeler

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 03:55:56 PM »
IT'S CORBIN BACK REST.  it fits all the corbin seats is my understanding.  if your c10 or c14 has a corbin seat, there should be a little hole in the back that the square backrest pole fits into.  i listed it for sale here because it is a universal thing for all corbin seats and it's usually half the price of a corbin seat.  i've been lurking here a few years wanting a c14 but never found the right deal.  i'm riding a new goldwing now...COMFORT for the wife.  the more the wife wants to ride, the more i ride :)  I also have a front and rear alaska leather sheepskin for sale.  $50 for both shipped.  email to kitesurfer2@comcast.net if interested
  Email sent thanks Kenneth.

Offline Gsun

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 10:37:44 PM »
Email sent on the butt pads.

Offline Ghost Rider 2

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 06:22:44 AM »
  Corbin makes several styles of backrest.  either a picture of discription of what it is.

Offline kitesurfer

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 10:47:52 AM »
seat pads sold
back rest sold