Author Topic: 2 New Sets OEM KAW C14 Front Brake Pads-LED H4 8000 Lumen LED High/Low Bulb Kit  (Read 3482 times)

Offline Robocop1127

That’s what I figured. Just having some fun with it. Lol
**Lol, Hey Sean, I got those Led's shipped out to you today and I just messaged you the Tracking # which you can track through the USPS.COM website,thanks again my friend!!!Robert**

Offline Robocop1127

Gary is Zarticus & should be getting the Brake Pads. I'll take the lights as a Bonus package tho  :chugbeer:
**Hey Gary, I just messaged you that Tracking # on your brake pads which were shipped out today my friend and thanks again,Robert*** Those can be Tracked at the USPS.com website**

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
**Lol, Hey Sean, I got those Led's shipped out to you today and I just messaged you the Tracking # which you can track through the USPS.COM website,thanks again my friend!!!Robert**

Got it! Thanks!

Hit me up if you ever make it down this way. We'll head out for a ride and / or grab a bite to eat!
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R
2016 Can Am Spyder F3T - Wife's bike

Offline Robocop1127

Got it! Thanks!

Hit me up if you ever make it down this way. We'll head out for a ride and / or grab a bite to eat!
***You got it Brother,thanks again!!!***

Offline Poseidon

• Arena

I received the lights today. They are going to be awesome when I get them installed! They are identical to the ones I installed on my wife's Spyder, which is what I was hoping for. Her's were rebranded for the company I bought them from and about twice the price. They are super bright, and a crisp white light. Couldn't be happier!

Thanks for the great deal and fast shipping Rob!
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R

Offline Robocop1127

I received the lights today. They are going to be awesome when I get them installed! They are identical to the ones I installed on my wife's Spyder, which is what I was hoping for. Her's were rebranded for the company I bought them from and about twice the price. They are super bright, and a crisp white light. Couldn't be happier!

Thanks for the great deal and fast shipping Rob!
***Your quite welcome Sean and enjoy your weekend my friend!!!***

Offline zarticus

• Arena
Got the Brake Pads in Today, Thanks for the great deal & fast shipping !
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 -  Candy Arabian Red
2014 Kawasaki Vaquero - Candy Burnt Orange
1986 Honda V65 Magna - Black
1984 Honda V65 Magna - Black

Offline Robocop1127

Got the Brake Pads in Today, Thanks for the great deal & fast shipping !
***Anytime Gary!!! Thanks again my friend and glad you got those a day early!!!***

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
***Your quite welcome Sean and enjoy your weekend my friend!!!***

Thought you might want to see how the lights look installed. Thanks again Rob!

http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=23318.new#new
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R

Offline Robocop1127

Thought you might want to see how the lights look installed. Thanks again Rob!

http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=23318.new#new
***Hey thanks for sharing Sean & those look perfect my friend!!! I put a lot of time doing the research on the two products which definitely work well together***