Author Topic: For Sale: Like new Kawasaki Lowered Gel Seat. PRICE REDUCED $225 + shipping.  (Read 3401 times)

Offline powrtrippin

Asking $225 plus shipping. Purchased from another member earlier this year.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 11:13:59 AM by powrtrippin »

Offline Elfmaze

Re: For Sale: Like new Kawasaki Lowered Gel Seat.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 07:59:28 PM »
where are you at?  wouldn't mind trying one out.  we need to do something different with our back sides

Offline powrtrippin

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 06:45:12 AM »
I'm in Stafford, VA.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 09:35:44 AM »
Have you got a picture?

Offline powrtrippin

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 03:46:33 PM »

Offline powrtrippin

Bump.

Offline Elfmaze

I really want to try it but i'm afraid its goign to get here and its not going to be a good fit.  Does the lower driver seat affect guys with long inseams negativly?  32 inseam?  I can ride fine just trying to get some height difference so my girl can see better and stop the slide. 

Offline powrtrippin

I really want to try it but i'm afraid its goign to get here and its not going to be a good fit.  Does the lower driver seat affect guys with long inseams negativly?  32 inseam?  I can ride fine just trying to get some height difference so my girl can see better and stop the slide.

I have a 34 inch inseam and the only thing I really noticed (other than fitting behind the full-up windshield better) was a slight change in my heel positioning when shifting. Once I got used to it all was good.

Offline SkipH76

My 2 cents as this is my seat of choice.  It's a FIRM seat but it "fits" me well.  I'm 5'10" tall and have a 32" inseam and I like being able to firmly plant both feet on the ground.  The passenger portion is more level and the material grips better, so yes, it'll let your pillion see a little better and help with the slide.

Offline oldsmoboat

C10 or C14?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
C14
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.