Author Topic: touring pants  (Read 7539 times)

Offline Conrad

Re: touring pants
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2011, 03:09:10 PM »
That is the worst picture of one of your wimminz that have ever posted, at least in my opinion.

;)

Brian

She's behind the Honda Brian.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline BS-in-KS

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2011, 03:32:26 PM »
I really like the Firstgear TPG Escape pants that I use.  They're already waterproof (no rain liner needed) so they won't weigh down with water if riding in the rain.  And they have a quilted zip out liner for more warmth if needed.  I wore them for the first time on the trip back from Cali with my bike.  Both days I rode in temps ranging from 100F in the mid day to 30's after dark.  I rode the whole time with a pair of LDComfort shorts and these pants without the liner and I have to say they worked very well.  Kept the heat from the bike and high temps out as well as the cold as it cooled down after dark.  (And it wasn't until 2 or 3 weeks after I made it home that I discovered that they have zip open air vents in the legs. Oops!)

Cheers!
Brent S.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2011, 07:14:24 PM »
That is the worst picture of one of your wimminz that have ever posted, at least in my opinion.

;)

Brian

She's behind the Honda Brian.

She should've been out buying me boots and riding pants
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2011, 07:26:17 PM »
and I don't mean to imply in that pic I never wear gear....  just CCS racing is a better excuse for real britches

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine