Author Topic: Well I just ordered some new....  (Read 2027 times)

Offline sas mayhem

Well I just ordered some new....
« on: June 09, 2011, 04:04:46 PM »
items for my Connie.  I decided to get off my arse and install 2min mod kit. I already installed the ex cam sprocket but have been procrastinating the jet. I lucked out and got the Twinmax carb tuner off off Ebay for 50.00, I swear the guy must have used it once, no wear or tear at all. Now that I have the carb tunner I guess I need to install them.
 Also got a very good deal one unused set of Race Tech springs and emulator and two quarts of fork oil for 2 bills all new. And lastly I got carb rebuild kit with the SS screw set and new carb boots from Murphy's.  I can't wait to install them all and will keep you all posted on how everything is going.

Cheers
Ron
09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....

Offline gpzrocker

Re: Well I just ordered some new....
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 03:52:35 AM »
Nice, look forward to some "tests" when you come up. And maybe we could check the carbs with the tuner if it only takes a short time!

Offline sas mayhem

Re: Well I just ordered some new....
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 03:27:56 PM »
Nice, look forward to some "tests" when you come up. And maybe we could check the carbs with the tuner if it only takes a short time!

I would more than happy to bring it the next time we meet up.  ;)

Cheers
Ron
09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....