Author Topic: C14 ProjektD Passenger peg lowering **sold**  (Read 2312 times)

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
C14 ProjektD Passenger peg lowering **sold**
« on: July 25, 2011, 09:26:09 AM »
These are like new, installed on Friday, used for a ride of less than 100 miles. My wife has short legs and these put her feet a little too low for her comfort. They did give her more clearance for her feet around the saddlebags.

These are $80 plus shipping from ProjektD.

Pictures from the PrtojektD site:

$70 shipped in the ConUS.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:01:14 PM by SVonhof »
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline Restless

Re: ProjektD Passenger peg lowering
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 11:24:26 AM »
Dibs, PM sent
2010 Connie w/ABS

"Why is there never enough time to do the job right the first time but always enough time to do it over?"

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
Re: C14 ProjektD Passenger peg lowering
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 03:28:57 PM »
Dibs, PM sent

PM replied to and pending sale.
Scott
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
Re: C14 ProjektD Passenger peg lowering **sold**
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 07:01:56 PM »
Sold.

Restless, they are boxed up and I will ship them out tomorrow.
Scott

Offline Restless

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 05:21:07 AM »
Thanks SVonhof  :chugbeer:

It was the part of your original post where you mentioned, "They did give her more clearance for her feet around the saddlebags" and that's what I'm hoping this does to make it more comfortable for my wife.  I love this bike and wish she did too!!

Ride hard but safe!

Restless :thumbs:
2010 Connie w/ABS

"Why is there never enough time to do the job right the first time but always enough time to do it over?"

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 05:55:54 AM »
Yeah, I am doing what I can in order to get my wife more comfortable on the bike. She actually originally told me she needed her feet to be higher than stock location and further forward as well and I didn't believe her. Guess I should have. The short legs don't help her with the lower peg position these give, so I will be going with the more expensive Vario pegs that 556Alpha used on his bike.
Scott