Author Topic: Ride with me in April (UTAH/NEVADA/CA/AZ and maybe Baja, Mexico)  (Read 1964 times)

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
Ride with me in April (UTAH/NEVADA/CA/AZ and maybe Baja, Mexico)
« on: February 02, 2014, 09:13:47 PM »
House -sitter arranged and I'll be in the southwest in April beginning with meeting a handful of riders in Moab.  If you're out there, will be out there, etc around April and may be interested in joining any of the crowds I'm riding with let me know.  I do rides with handfuls of 5-15 riders (try to avoid the big, organized, commercial ADV rides but game for them too!).

Home base for the month will be Vegas, and we'll be doing some night rides in the desert and lost mine rides around Nevada.

1st place i roll the bike out of my truck is  in Utah....  come join  me!

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Son of Pappy

Re: Ride with me in April (UTAH/NEVADA/CA/AZ and maybe Baja, Mexico)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 10:05:20 PM »
You really should consider coming west for the Desert 100 in Odessa, Wa.  A bit bigger than you described, think Sturgis with Dirtbikes ;D

http://stumpjumpers.org/desert100/

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 10:31:31 PM »
You really should consider coming west for the Desert 100 in Odessa, Wa.  A bit bigger than you described, think Sturgis with Dirtbikes ;D

http://stumpjumpers.org/desert100/

Man wow i can't be all  the way in  Washington this trip, but I'll be riding with you somewhere soon enough
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Son of Pappy

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 11:02:18 PM »
Bring the camera, we can spend 2 days of riding to some truly scenic places that will frost your mind.  The third day will be bike maintenance. :)  The fourth day will be some Tahuya single track.  I even have a few restaurants  in mind.  April, May , and June are getting plumb full with riding and classes, March will be our one big fun ride before the work starts ;)