The C-14, aka Kawasaki Concours-14, the new one :) > Accessories and modifications - C14/GTR 1400

KIPASS BYPASS Mod by BDF

(1/60) > >>

Bosco:
Glad you got it started :)

--- Quote from: B.D.F. on February 16, 2012, 04:12:18 PM ---...  I have a very limited number of KiPass activation switch bypass harnesses and will be putting them up for sale shortly. Not as elegant as a K-rock perhaps but a lot faster and easier. ......

--- End quote ---

I will take one of the switches please. Put me on the list.

VirginiaJim:
Brian, after the last several threads on this subject, I think you'll sell all you can make.  I want one as well.  I've only had two instances (one a few days ago) of the stuck switch, but I would like the insurance.

VirginiaJim:

--- Quote from: maxtog on February 16, 2012, 09:40:25 PM ---I would be shocked if that worked on a 2011.

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't.  It's the same mechanism.  However, I am hoping that Kwak has put the 'improved'  spring in the later models to prevent this issue from happening.  I think we've had anecdotal evidence that it occurred on a '10.  Don't remember the outcome, though.

Conrad:
Brian to the rescue! Well done Brian.

Hey Jim, we need a sticky with Brian's emergency kipass activation method in it.

VirginiaJim:
Not yet.  If I do sticky that info it will be in the Wiki area with a hot link in the Accessory area.  When Brian puts up his wiring harness for sale, I'll sticky that in the Accessory forum for awhile so that the general membership can see it.   I'll also put it in the Industry member area.  So there will be multiple links to the information in the future.

We had something like that in the first forum.  Thinking more about that I may start cobbling together something soon.  Brian had a wonderful thread on how to troubleshoot the no start but I think it was in the first forum..  Off a searching I will go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version