Author Topic: some issue  (Read 5225 times)

Offline mikeyw64

• Arena
Re: some issue
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2017, 05:34:25 AM »
Be careful...there's a ransomware scam connected with a bogus flash update request. google Bad Rabbit

Sounds like something Ann Summers would sell ;)
--
space reserved for humourous sig file

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2017, 05:58:43 AM »
When I right click on your original post I get a menu about Adobe Flash, nothing more. The menu has two options, checking for updates and about flash player. My player is up to date.  ???

Interesting.  It works fine for me on FF ESR 52.4.0 32-bit.  That includes clicking on Tree's post (get it, Tree.....post....both made of wood)  No Tree's or post's were harmed in the writing of this post (required disclaimer).

Works with the new FF Quantum beta as well.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 11:39:52 AM by VirginiaJim »
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conniesaki

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2017, 08:06:38 AM »
Be careful...there's a ransomware scam connected with a bogus flash update request. google Bad Rabbit

I suppose it would be too on-the-nose to have named it google Spam Rabbit.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2017, 10:23:58 AM »
Interesting.  It works fine for me on FF ESR 52.4.0 32-bit.  That includes clicking on Tree's post (get it, Tree.....post....both made of wood)  No Tree's or post's were harmed in the writing of this post (required disclaimer).

It ain't funny no more if you have to 'spain it Lucy. Not that it had any chance of being funny even without the explanation...
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2017, 10:26:21 AM »

Thanks but I know about the Bad Rabbit virus, this ain't it.

I just see a big blank space on the screen where the link for the video should be. IE and Edge both fail to show what's been posted. I'll try my laptop and see what's what.

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2017, 10:29:39 AM »
It ain't funny no more if you have to 'spain it Lucy. Not that it had any chance of being funny even without the explanation...

:rotflmao: That made it funny for me...and don't call me Lucy.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2017, 03:07:46 PM »
I just see a big blank space on the screen where the link for the video should be. IE and Edge both fail to show what's been posted.

There is part of your problem, use Firefox or Chromium :)

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Then install the "Adblock" or "uBlock Origin" extension/addon (best 2 minute investment of your computer life)

or

https://www.chromium.org/getting-involved/download-chromium
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Conrad

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2017, 04:02:44 AM »
There is part of your problem, use Firefox or Chromium :)

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Then install the "Adblock" or "uBlock Origin" extension/addon (best 2 minute investment of your computer life)

or

https://www.chromium.org/getting-involved/download-chromium

IE and Edge was working fine up till they weren't.    ;)

It started just a short time ago but it seems to act up only on this site.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2017, 06:15:09 AM »

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2017, 07:16:39 AM »
IE and Edge was working fine up till they weren't.    ;)

It started just a short time ago but it seems to act up only on this site.

Edge and IE are cut from the cloth.  Might have been one of those invisible updates.  Happens with FF from time to time.