Author Topic: What to do in San Diego?  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Sgt Mac

What to do in San Diego?
« on: April 02, 2013, 07:43:20 PM »
I'll be in San Diego for a couple of days to ship a car, staying at the Navy lodge on North Island. Anything I shouldn't miss while I'm there? Great places to eat? Local oddities?

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
Re: What to do in San Diego?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 10:01:10 PM »
Be cautious.  :rotflmao:

Offline mvjr1904

Re: What to do in San Diego?
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 11:07:45 PM »
When I have family memebers or friends come in from out of town, I usually take them to the below locations (except the bike dealerships).  I'm sure there are more places to see, but these will keep you busy (and tired) for a good week.  Hope this helps.

Sight seeing:  Cabrillo National Monument, USS Midway, Mount Soledad, Balboa Park (numerous attractions to see), San Diego Zoo, Padres Game (dont know if there in town yet), Old Town, Seaport Village, La Jolla Cove,

Shopping:  Horton Plaza, Fashion Valley, Mission Valley, Las Americas, Kobey's Swap Meet (to walk off the Phill's BBQ)

Eats:  Phill's BBQ, Eddies Philadelphia Cheese Steak, Lefty's Chicago Pizzeria, Corvette Diner, Roberto's Mexican Food, and of course the Tilted Kilt and Hooters

Bike Dealerships:  Fun Bike Center, Cycle Gear, Southbay Motorsports, MotoWorld of El Cajon
2011 Silver C14 - Fastest
2002 Silver C10 - Fast
1994 Black FXDWG (because it didn't come in Silver)