Author Topic: Removing PCV - In preparation for Ivans Flash - Tips?  (Read 2381 times)

Offline Mr2U

Re: Removing PCV - In preparation for Ivans Flash - Tips?
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2021, 09:05:21 AM »
I have Steve's MR flash, and its so much better than stock,
the bike is so smooooth, and a rocket when you want it.

I waited many years to get a C14, and I came from a B King, with the
Busa motor, so I was expecting similar low end. not in OEM form.

The MR flash, gave my C14 the motor it should have come with.

Offline connie_rider

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2021, 08:37:31 AM »
We got off of the original (Removing PCV - In preparation for Ivans Flash - Tips?) discussion.
From the discussion, it sounds like reinstalling the flies is not required if you go with Ivan's Flash.
That still surprises me a little, but after reading the explanations, I have a better understanding.

{Like Boomer} I also have not ridden Guhl's or Ivan's Flash, so I can't comment on them.
Only have experience with Steve's.
NOTE:  I have the Mountain Runner Premium Flash, ZX-1000 Headers, and dual mufflers on my bike.

Ride safe, Ted

Offline Wes Carper

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2021, 04:17:37 PM »
Glad I inadvertently spawned an interesting thread.  So far, I have gotten the throttle back to stock...wishing I had gotten the .50 instead of the stock twist but I'll ride it like this for a while.  I see 0 rideability issues on this bike, maybe it's just how I ride but this bike is smooth.  Every bike I have had though I have dropped a tooth up front so it felt more snappy and not being able to do that on the concours makes it feel honestly pretty tame.  It's very deceptive though.  Must be the weight.  Its smokin fast but doesn't feel like it LOL.  My ZRX had ZX11 cams and pods and it felt actually a bit faster even though I think this bike would have it by a length or two.  Anyway Flash within the next month or two, I ended up having to do new pads and a front tire so it pushed the flash back.  Can't wait to try it. 

So far I am loving it.  It's different having bags!