Author Topic: I am going to sell  (Read 851 times)

Offline sgilbert14

I am going to sell
« on: August 06, 2013, 03:51:09 AM »
I have decided that it is time to let her go but before I list here I wanted ideas as to what I should ask. I think I am on track but we'll see:

I am selling my 92 Concours 1000. I have been adding a ton of options and all together I have over $3200 into in the last year. It has just over 33k on it but I do still ride so it may change.
If you want all the accessories the base price is $1900 OBO as seen in the pics (sold as is).

Basic bike $1900 OBO: Here is what I have done to the bike: Spark plug wires and NGK caps, Acc. outlet, Sears AGM Die Hard Battery ,GIVI windshield, NOS Seat, new tires, brakes and carbs, grips ($850+) all with less than 200 miles on them. Other work done: New fork and rear shock oil, cut the front stings to stiffen the suspension, fresh oil change, new front Headlight bulb, Valve Adjustment, after market.

These separately cost $850 + alone then I have all this extra stuff that I can add or take off to make the bike your style and needs....

Add your ACCESSORIES:
Givi trunk, mount, brake light -- $250
tank bra $45 -- $30
Heavy Bar Ends -- $45
Bar Raiser --$45
CeeBaily's 24” Windshield --- $125
Front & Back Tip Over Bars -- $250
Antler covers -- $35

I sure that I am missing stuff. I just do not have the time to ride and I hate seeing it sit.

I also have way over $900 in gear that I will sell if the bike sells or with the bike as a package: Three XL armored jackets, Fieldsheer armored pants, size 11 Speed & Strength motorcycle shoes, Italian boots, size 11 Olympian GEL gloves, Scorpion EXO1000 helmet, size large. Sell all the gear + bike for $3600 or may sell separately.