Author Topic: Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life now lives in Germany!  (Read 1842 times)

Offline tretnine

• Behind Bars Motorcycles and Life
Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life now lives in Germany!
« on: September 14, 2011, 03:09:27 AM »
To those of you who are interested (I know there are a few of you) My blog, Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life is now based out of Germany! Have a read, this installment I play football with bread and get lost in a town the size of a postage stamp!

http://www.behindbarsmotorcycle.com/

Offline Timalan

• www.thismotorcyclelife.net
Re: Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life now lives in Germany!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 07:26:46 PM »
Very cool.

Offline Cold Streak

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 09:30:08 PM »
One thing I learned right away while living in Germany was there is no such thing as "going around the block."  At least in the small towns you may end up driving for miles, er, kilometers, before you get back to where you started.  I am really good at navigating by the seat of my pants, but it was a real challenge over there.

Great story btw!

Offline tretnine

• Behind Bars Motorcycles and Life
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 03:40:12 AM »
Thanks, Cold Streak, for taking the time to drop by and have a read.

I'm awful at navigating. I learned my last town by scooter - I would take off in the morning and drive around (and around and around) until I eventually found something that looked familiar and was able to head home. After a while more and more things started to look familiar. Unfortunately, I don't have a scooter yet, the process takes a lot longer on foot.

Thanks for reading!