Author Topic: Front marker/turn signal lens. Any donor bikes besides C10?  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Two Skies

• Arena
  • Road? What road?!?
Front marker/turn signal lens. Any donor bikes besides C10?
« on: October 30, 2011, 03:14:42 AM »
Some drunk guy fell over onto my bike, and took my bike down on her right side.  I'm guessing he was still on the bike, as I now have a broken driver's peg, broken saddlebag bracket, and some cosmetic damage (I'll know more in the morning).  It looks like I'll be able to weld stuff back together though (the right side peg mounting plate is what snapped, not the peg itself).

The stock mirror was removed already, and my temporary mirror collapsed/folded properly.

Unfortunately, my right front turn signal lens took a hit, and now has a missing chunk.  Any idea if any bikes other than the C-10 use this lens (Ninja, etc.)?
2006 w/50,000+ miles and a few bruises.

MCL Fork Brace & Handlebar Risers.  Bergmen Quick Release Tank Kit, Pilot GT Front/Avon Venom Rear tire.  Trunk w/spoiler.  NGK DR8EIX plugs.  Piece of foam in airbox.  Beads on seat.  Bafflectomized.  Murphs Kneesavers & Fuse Block.  Cee Bailey Winscreen w/vent.  Heated grips.  'Custom' mirrors.

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
Re: Front marker/turn signal lens. Any donor bikes besides C10?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 05:24:08 AM »
Sorry for your mishap.... Sorrier still is that the front turn lens is Concours specific....
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010

Offline Two Skies

• Arena
  • Road? What road?!?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 05:59:13 PM »
I found some online.  I was hoping to raid the local boneyard, but Connies don't make their way that direction very often.

Thanks for the heads up!
2006 w/50,000+ miles and a few bruises.

MCL Fork Brace & Handlebar Risers.  Bergmen Quick Release Tank Kit, Pilot GT Front/Avon Venom Rear tire.  Trunk w/spoiler.  NGK DR8EIX plugs.  Piece of foam in airbox.  Beads on seat.  Bafflectomized.  Murphs Kneesavers & Fuse Block.  Cee Bailey Winscreen w/vent.  Heated grips.  'Custom' mirrors.

Offline Pfloydgad

• When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 06:26:46 PM »
Try: www.ricepaddymotorcycles.com
They have a slot on the front page to put in your info, they nare very good at getting back sometimes same day, always next day.
They are in Columbus, Oh and have everything.
Good luck on your search.
RSA, and ATGATT please.
Greg
Why did we have to run for cover with the promise of a brave new world unfold beneath the clear blue sky ?