Author Topic: HID 4300K Platinum White Lights, will fit any H-4 Dual bulb light application  (Read 2488 times)

Offline ninjawarrior1400

• "There is no second place winner in a gunfight."
I have a Xexon rider set of HID bulbs, 4300K Super Platinum white, with ultra slim ballasts so it is an easy install in any motorcycle.

SEE PICS BELOW!

Paid...$229.00 plus shipping.

Sell.....$150.00.

PAYPAL ACCEPTED

These are just unbelievable
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 04:55:36 AM by ninjawarrior1400 »
Ninjawarrior

Offline TonyR

Looks like they will blind any oncoming traffic.
Are they legal?

Tony

Offline ninjawarrior1400

• "There is no second place winner in a gunfight."
I ride with them on high beam in daylight...full time..never get flashed...at night use low beam in traffic..when no one is around....a 747 pilot would be envious as you can see...

I never get flashed have them set at perfect height.

I have built several C-14's for customers these are the only HID's I use...never had a failure..

Ninja
Ninjawarrior

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
I normally would not comment on something someone is trying to sell here but cutting open the shields on HID covers will throw a lot of light upward including into oncoming driver's eyes. The shields are there to block light from going above the cut-off line. This light does no one any good, it does not light up the road or sides of the road for the motorcycle rider but it does end up in other people's retinas. It can fool some people into thinking the headlights are 'better' but this is not true because there is no point in illuminating anything 20 feet above the ground or higher.

Modified shroud lower, stock shroud upper:

Light cut- off with stock, intact shrouds as the upper shield in the top picture:

Light cut- off with modified shrouds as the lower shield in the top picture:

Modifying the shields does not produce any more light where the owner could possibly use it- down on the road. It does produce that nasty ball of light that will blind squirrels in trees (who cares- down Kirby!) and anyone else driving on the same road.

Better lighting is always a great idea. Hacking headlights and ruining the beam control is a bad idea, has no benefit and is irresponsible to anyone / everyone around you.

I am not the 'headlight police', this is just my opinion and observation.

Brian

Looks like they will blind any oncoming traffic.
Are they legal?

Tony
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com