Author Topic: Luggage  (Read 8707 times)

Offline Conrad

Re: Luggage
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 05:01:03 AM »
Congrats on the new Connie Conner!  :thumbs:

I wouldn't worry about the bags since you bought a silver one, if a bag starts to come off just stop and grab it with your hand before it hits the ground, the silver ones don't go very fast...  ;)

Excuse me?  >:(

What you meant to say was that the Silverdammits are so damn fast and nimble that you'd be able to do a 180 accelerate and grab the bag before it hits the ground right?   8)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 05:04:10 AM »
+1

I make it known I haven't bought into the snake oil.  I have 33K miles with no protection, and am about to go on a 10K trip.

Yes Steve, we ALL know. You've made that abundantly clear over and over and over ad nauseum...
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 05:06:53 AM »

Excuse me?  >:(

What you meant to say was that the Silverdammits are so damn fast and nimble that you'd be able to do a 180 accelerate and grab the bag before it hits the ground right?   8)

I like your answer the best of all....  :goodpost:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline jonathan

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 09:16:35 AM »
I've had my C14 since July 07 and the bags have never been a worry. They fit well and I just make sure that they are mounted and latched correctly. I removed the heat deflectors soon afer I got it and have never put them back. Heat has not been a problem because I accept that I am sitting on an internal combustion engine and I live in Canada.