Author Topic: 2014 CARW Organizing Institute: Apply TODAY!  (Read 986 times)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
2014 CARW Organizing Institute: Apply TODAY!
« on: August 26, 2014, 08:33:44 AM »
In light of the happenings in Ferguson, MO and similar instances around this country I've decided to see if I would fit in with this people. Now I'm not much of a joiner but I feel that this is an important issue. I would like you to join me in attesting to a policy of nondiscrimination. Sign up info follows....

http://carw.org/

WHAT IS CARW?
CARW is a group of white people in the Seattle area working to undo institutional racism and white privilege through education and organizing in white communities and active support of anti-racist, people of color-led organizations. We support the self-determination of people of color, honor their leadership and are held accountable to people of color-led organizations.
GET INVOLVED
Are you an anti-racist white ally in the Seattle area who wants to join in on the action and ongoing discussion of how to undo institutional racism? CARW is always open to new members and participants! Come to one of our public meetings, held quarterly, or come to any other CARW event publicized on this site. To receive CARW-related updates and announcements by email, click to sign up for the listserve .