Author Topic: 2010 Concours 14, 4,500 miles, For Sale in Illinois Price Drop $8,000  (Read 3348 times)

Offline lawfarm

Sometimes, good things come at awkward times.

I've been searching for the perfect Connie for some time.  I finally found it.  A 2010, with traction control and ABS, and everything nice on it.  4,200 miles.  Everything I planned for her was the best.  And then I got the call that I have a job offer--an offer that I can't refuse--and an offer that means that I wouldn't be able to keep riding how I'd like to.  An offer that I've been waiting for, but which means that the bike will sit in my garage.  And so, after putting only 350 miles on her, I'm putting her up for sale, in the hopes that she finds a good home.

My offer is to sell the bike, as-is, for $8,000.  I may put a few more miles on her while she's up for sale...so move fast if you want her now! 

Here's the bike:
IMG_3419 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

IMG_3420 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

New front and rear Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tires (like, NEW).
IMG_3411 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr
IMG_3414 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Two Brothers Racing Exhaust
IMG_3412 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

TechSpec Tank Protector
IMG_3413 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Did I mention only 4,547 miles?
IMG_3415 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

V-Stream windshield.  (Stock windshield included as well).
IMG_3416 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Rear Fender Eliminator and Admore LED Light
IMG_3417 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

There is this tiny scratch on the left side hard case. 
IMG_3421 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Canyon Cages for the rear (installed)--brand new.
IMG_3422 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Handy-dandy rolling center stand mount included.
IMG_3423 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

I do a lot of bicycling, so I had mounted a 2x2 cycles bike rack on it.  If you don't want that, I'll pull it off.
IMG_3424 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

I also have a generic top case I'd throw in for free--nothing special, but lockable and removable.

There is this small (1/4") nick in the right hard case.  (I'm into full disclosure).
IMG_3425 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

I hard-wired a battery tender to the battery, so it will automatically charge when you plug it in.  If you're a winter rider, you can use this for your 12v vest, as well.
IMG_3426 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

I wanted a USB charger, so I did some research and bought a REALLY NICE one from West Marine.  Installed on the left side plug on the dash, like it was factory installed.
IMG_3427 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

IMG_3429 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Includes a brand new Kryptonite disc lock.
IMG_3430 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Includes a brand new set of front Canyon cages.  I just haven't gotten around to installing them yet.
IMG_3431 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

I wanted the best helmet and Bluetooth setup, so I bought a brand new Shoei Neotec helmet, and Sena 20S bluetooth headset.  They work together like they came from the factory that way.  I haven't even sync'd the bluetooth to my phone yet.  Helmet is an XL.  Includes the Shoei Pinlock insert and factory soft bag. 
IMG_3432 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Boom mic perfection.
IMG_3433 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Sun visor
IMG_3434 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Pinlock Insert
IMG_3435 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Bluetooth
IMG_3436 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

IMG_3437 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Includes a generic set of Men's Large rain pants and rain jacket for motorcycling.
IMG_3438 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Includes Revit Tornado HiViz jacket, size 50.  This has removable waterproof liner, and the (separately purchased) back protection insert.
IMG_3439 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Back protector:
IMG_3440 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Includes matching Revit Tornado Pants (size 50 tall)
IMG_3441 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Brakes are like new.
IMG_3443 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Includes brand new radiator protector.
IMG_3444 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

IMG_3445 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

And here's the proof I'm not crazy.  Purchased 7/9.  Selling 7/27.  350 miles in that time.
IMG_3446 by Dean Frieders, on Flickr

Honestly, if you look at this, you'll see that I did my research on Connie's and wanted to put together a bike with all of the right parts.  You won't find one nicer than this.  She is ready for anything--for any road--for any mission.  $8,000 for the bike (including the center stand roller and the canyon cages).  I wouldn't sell this bike if I didn't know it would just sit in my garage indefinitely. Does not include helmet or clothing.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 10:14:17 AM by lawfarm »

Offline lawfarm

Re: 2010 Concours 14, 4,500 miles, For Sale in Illinois Price Drop $8,000
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 10:14:32 AM »
Price Drop $8,000, does not include helmet or clothing.