Author Topic: Where's the Maylasian jet?  (Read 8394 times)

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
Where's the Maylasian jet?
« on: March 17, 2014, 06:02:37 AM »
Theories?
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
Re: Where's the Maylasian jet?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 06:04:31 AM »
Israel seems to suspect it could be used for a terrorist attack to spread radiation?

Israel Prepares for Possible Attack by Hijacked Malaysian Plane

According to the Times of Israel, Israel's Channel 2 has revealed that Israeli air defenses have been boosted, and approaching civilian aircraft will be asked to identify themselves far earlier.

Though the flight was presumed at first to have crashed, whole or in pieces, into the ocean, passive satellite transmissions from the aircraft suggest that it made a deliberate course change and may have headed north into central Asia.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/03/16/Israel-Prepares-for-Attack-by-Hijacked-Malaysian-Plane
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 06:23:37 AM »
Actually, that was my second thought after it wasn't found in a few days, but where could they land it and then take off again?  I would think that our spy sats would have shown up something beforehand (very large landing strip being created) in any terrorist country in one of the 'stans...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Jim M.

• 2008 C-14
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 08:11:06 AM »
A 777 is a big assed jet. You can't just set something that big at any small airport. I'm sure if it landed anywhere with a big enough runway, someone would have noticed.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 08:19:31 AM »
One would also think that someone would have noticed a big as*ed jet flying low as well.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 09:12:17 AM »
I agree. But seems many didn't notice this plane as it had been intentionally made invisible.  I think governments have a right to be concerned about it being loaded with radiation and kamikaze flown out of nowhere to somewhere

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 09:19:04 AM »
Totally agree with that, Steve.  I wonder how well our coasts are protected from low flying aircraft trying to evade radar?  I know at one point they were flying AWACs after 9-11.  Don't know if they still are doing it now.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 10:07:52 AM »
Someone, somehow got it landed somewhere without anyone knowing. Now they're going to load it with nasty things and hack the transponder to make it look like a different plane to the ground and sat systems. The plane will be inserted somehow into a legitimate flight path, maybe taking the place of a plane that should be flying there after they take that plane out. Then they'll fly it somewhere and very bad things are going to happen.     

Either that or it's at the bottom of a body of water someplace.

Those planes cost $300 mil each. Maybe it's being chopped up and sold for parts?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline CIG4R

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 10:23:07 AM »
Anyone heard from D.B. Cooper or David Copperfield lately?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 10:44:45 AM »
Someone, somehow got it landed somewhere without anyone knowing. Now they're going to load it with nasty things and hack the transponder to make it look like a different plane to the ground and sat systems. The plane will be inserted somehow into a legitimate flight path, maybe taking the place of a plane that should be flying there after they take that plane out. Then they'll fly it somewhere and very bad things are going to happen.     

Either that or it's at the bottom of a body of water someplace.

Those planes cost $300 mil each. Maybe it's being chopped up and sold for parts?

Chopped, they go for close to a billion.

As far as you're thinking conspiracy goes...I like it!

Offline mvjr1904

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 10:49:57 AM »
Large planes land at large airports, so a 777 landing at an airport capable of accepting a 777, would go unnoticed.  I think something or someone was belly loaded, the plane lands, then the item was unloaded.

Under the theory "3 people can keep a secret if 2 are dead", What makes this scenario difficult is trying to keep the passengers quiet.

A true professional job would be to take a cargo plane to elinimate the passenger factor and have your own flight crew...... I'm just guessing, but I watch too much TV.

If the plane was "Silver", it's a goner!  Like Area 51 GONE!
2011 Silver C14 - Fastest
2002 Silver C10 - Fast
1994 Black FXDWG (because it didn't come in Silver)

Offline C14lvr

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 10:55:28 AM »
Here's a couple of facts...
First, it was an extended range 777. That gives it the ability to fly more than 9000 miles at 639 mph, depending on altitude, on a single tank of fuel.

Second, with those beacons turned off, and once on the ground, if they disable the devices in those RR engines that send data to the sat when running and causes it to ping to be located, it cannot be determined to be a 777 or anything but a blip on a radar screen, after that.

Now, add the news about the Iranians announcement this weekend about "missing" uranium?

It makes for one silent, but deadly weapon of mass destruction.

The Taliban has been making all kinds of threats the past few months about their next Jihad, and how it will make 9/11 pale in comparison.

That plane can be anywhere in the world now. I figure it's prepped by now, and plans are now underway to load Iran's first nuclear bomb onboard, once it has had it's interior stripped.

I fear that when the plane reached an altitude of 45,000 feet, whoever was piloting it at the point did it on purpose to kill the passengers easily.

How awful for the families who still don't know the whereabouts of their loved ones.

Looking on a world map, this plane has the capability of reaching the central US on a single tank of fuel from pretty much anywhere in the Middle East, possibly even Iran.
It could theoretically even reach DC, flying right over the US from the west coast.

The scary part...?
We probably won't even know it passes over us when it does.

Find this plane? I seriously doubt it. Not until it's too late to stop it.

All I keep thinking is how this must be the ultimate terrorist plot, and how well it's worked so far.
Can you imagine how they must be laughing at us right now? How empowered they must feel?

Thumbs up our asses.... Thumbs up our asses... Staring out at thousands of miles of empty ocean...?

All I can say is, I hope I'm wrong... For all our sakes.

Ronald Reagan's Star War defense system looks like it would've been a very wise idea, to me.
Israel's not stupid... They have a similar system, and just tested it a few weeks ago.
They know the reality of the danger Iran has become, and they take their threats of destroying Israel very seriously... I just wish we would, too. Before it's too late.

But, alas... Our leadership has chosen to weaken our defenses... Reduce our nuclear stockpiles, reduce our military's budgets... Crippled our defenses.

All I can say is, if I'm right, we may be toast... Literally.
2011 C14 ABS black w/red/yellow, B.D.F lofuel W.E.,SSD h/g's,
2" setback risers, Phil's wedges/rear rack,K Gel-seat, Rostra CC, AST tourpegs, techspec, 2"droppegs, 4"droppass pegs, Fuzeblock,  7"Garmin, fenda ext, LED tag plate, Ip5S Ram mt, TMeister, Mirror LED t/s, Bestem TBox, CB HDUT w/s, TRex front/CC bag, Wolo Badboy, Tailbrights, Scala G9X, Scorpion EXO1200 Jag, PR4GT's55's, 55W Qz Dr

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2014, 11:11:11 AM »
Wow, thanks for peeing in my Cheerios this morning C14lvr...  :o

Offline wally_games

• Arena
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2014, 11:19:34 AM »
Flies around the tip of India and ends up in Iran. I'm sure they have airfields big enough to accomodate a landing, and take-off. I'm not sure how much range the plane would have if flying at low altitude, but it would be greatly diminished. Could it still make it to Iran?

I heard that the Malasian Airline did not purchase the data package on the engines that provides automatic feedback to the manufacturer. Once the transponders were turned off, it was invisible.
'14 BMW 1200 GSw (red, what little there is that's not grey)
'11 Concours ABS (black) w/ Leo Vince carbon, heated Corbin, Garmin; TechSpec pads (gone but not forgotten)
'05 Yamaha FZ6, only crashed once, gone in trade; '87 Honda Gold Wing Aspencade, sold; '85 Honda Magna (700), sold; '76 Kawasaki KZ400, sold

Offline mvjr1904

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2014, 11:25:39 AM »
Double thanks C14lvr! 
Might as well Farkle up my bike since the end is near!
2011 Silver C14 - Fastest
2002 Silver C10 - Fast
1994 Black FXDWG (because it didn't come in Silver)

Offline Conrad

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 11:32:48 AM »
If only Jack was still in business at the CTU, we'd get to the bottom of this mess in a hurry!

And if that's not enough, a disapproving stare from Chloe will get the info flowing.

Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

jirod

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2014, 11:34:39 AM »
I have no idea what happened, but I'd like to hear the US say "if you fly in our direction on radio silence and transponder off, we're going to shoot you down" and i'd like to see AWACS and fighters overhead like in the cold war days. Am I the only paranoid here?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2014, 11:47:40 AM »
Nope.  "You're in good company, here.", he says nervously looking over his shoulder.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 12:22:22 PM »

WE ARE DOOMED

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2014, 12:39:10 PM »