Marketplace > Industry Merchants

Murphskits

<< < (2/7) > >>

CigarSki®:
Wow! Just got the shipping notice. Might just get the light bulbs before heading out to the COG Spring Fling.
Thanks Murph.

HndaTch627:
Thanks for helping me spend that bonus money ;)

Murph:
Mike

Glad you asked... ;)... I've got a few different parts we are trying that weren't listed on the orginal thread.
I hope to do some proof work tomorrow..I know theres going to be some machine work on one plan, I'll see if the squeeze will be worth the juice. I also really like the idea of sending shifters already switched over and doing a "core" charge deal.   

Hnda.

hey man, our motto is there should be nothing between your money and us  8)

humm Looks like  Internet Exp 9 didnt carry over my Ispell :-\..

Murph

www.murphskits.com

B.D.F.:
If you were really in a hurry you should have had Murph FAX it to you. Saves him shipping costs too- it is a win / win.

Brian

--- Quote from: CigarSki® on May 14, 2011, 08:39:04 AM ---I just placed my order 3 minutes ago...where's my stuff?  :rotflmao:

--- End quote ---

mikeboileau:

--- Quote from: Murph on May 14, 2011, 04:57:59 PM ---Mike

Glad you asked... ;)... I've got a few different parts we are trying that weren't listed on the orginal thread.
I hope to do some proof work tomorrow..I know theres going to be some machine work on one plan, I'll see if the squeeze will be worth the juice. I also really like the idea of sending shifters already switched over and doing a "core" charge deal.   

Murph

www.murphskits.com

--- End quote ---

Post up a thread and let us know what you find.

:thumbs:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version