Marketplace > For Sale

ZG1000 Stick Coil Kits by T Cro ® (Read the last post)

<< < (2/9) > >>

PlaynInPeoria:
I want, let's make it happen, how do I do this?

Did I mention I'm new?  Just bought a 2003 C10 and I have been farkling up a storm.  New front tire, speed bleeders, EBC HH pads, stiffened up the preload in the front (previous owner weighed 125!).  It's no sport bike, but it does make my FZ1 fee like a dirt bike when I get back on it, so there's that.

T Cro ®:
As of Sept 5 I'm out of stock; I'll be building another batch ASAP and will let y'all know when I've got set ready to go. As always y'all can pre-order or even pre-pay for a set if you want to be put at the very front of the production line.... Thanks to all, hope y'all is happy with your purchases!

T Cro ®:
Hello all please note that I must raise prices due to increases in the cost of material that goes into the making of the harness; as those who have bought my harness can attest the quality of these harness is beyond reproach and even at the new price they are still quite the bargain considering their construction.

New pricing for complete kits will be 120.00 with shipping included to all those in the US, 130.00 to those in Canada, and 140.00 to anywhere else the postman will deliver. For those interested I will sell you a harness only for 80.00 with shipping included to the US, and 90.00 to Canada. To which you can try your luck at snagging a set of coils on the cheap on eBay; I simply don't have the time to bid on the really cheap ones. When I buy coils I buy the best that I can find for the best price via the Buy It Now Feature or make purchases in bulk through breakers that I have trust in.

I will have another batch of 25 harness ready to go by the 12th of Oct to which please be aware that I will be on vacation come the 15th through the 22nd of Oct and there will be no shipping during those dates.

JohnC:
Tony:

Sent you an email, it bounced back.  So the question is, do you have a set of your stick coils ready to ship.  If yes, please do let me know soon.

Thanks
John

T Cro ®:

--- Quote from: JohnC on January 20, 2012, 12:45:09 PM ---Tony:

Sent you an email, it bounced back.  So the question is, do you have a set of your stick coils ready to ship.  If yes, please do let me know soon.

Thanks
John

--- End quote ---

Yes I have kits ready to ship as we speak..... Email & PayPal to tonypcro @ gmail . com (remove extra spaces) please if you pay via PayPal use the GIFT option as their fees really add up; 120.00 to the US and 130.00 outside the US

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version