Author Topic: This could explain everything....  (Read 6232 times)

Online VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: This could explain everything....
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2014, 03:20:41 PM »
Well, there have been exceptions for those born before the Constitution was adopted. So depending on how old you are, you still might squeeze in....  ;)

Brian

I have been told I have an old soul...but I really don't think that would count and again I wouldn't touch that job with a 10 ft pole.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Son of Pappy

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2014, 03:35:40 PM »
So, Brian is actually shaving like an ape ;)

Online VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2014, 04:05:17 PM »
Interesting concept...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2014, 05:19:00 PM »
Easy there Bub, a great ape, and proud of it!

<begin ape classes>
Hylobatidae consists of four genera and sixteen species of gibbon, including the lar gibbon and the siamang. They are commonly referred to as lesser apes.
Hominidae consists of orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, bonobos and humans. Alternatively, the hominidae family are collectively described as the great apes.There are two extant species in the orangutan genus (Pongo), two species in the gorilla genus, and a single extant species Homo sapiens in the human genus (Homo). Chimpanzees and bonobos are closely related to each other and they represent the two species in the genus Pan.
<end ape classes>

That's me- my genus is Homo but specifically, I am a Homo Sapiens Sapiens. [this is where you try to think of some comical but politically correct retort  :rotflmao:] The only thing that even comes close is one of dem dare gorilla genius like Koko. I betcha' if Koko shaves, she does it like a Homo.... but it probably takes a lot of lather. And she can probably reach her 'special places' with her feet....

;D

Brian

So, Brian is actually shaving like an ape ;)
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Outback_Jon

• Arena
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2014, 05:25:25 PM »
Easy there Bub, a great ape, and proud of it!
Well, I'll give you above-average ape, anyway.

I betcha' if Koko shaves, she does it like a Homo....
I didn't know they shaved any differently than Heteros...  Unless you count "manscaping".   :rotflmao:
"Outback Jon" Gould *** South Cairo, NY *** COG #9506 *** 2006 C10 "Blueline" *** CDA #0157

Offline rhhall

• Arena
  • I'm your huckleberry
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2014, 06:48:12 PM »
And here I thought your first thread was going to be...

The meaning of life according to Mr. Adams? :yikes:
rick
08 Connie ABS(totaled)
14 Connie

Offline Conrad

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2014, 05:01:43 AM »
They ain't gettin' mine- I am busy using it. They can have my mammalian diving reflex but that's it....

Brian

Are you sure Brian? You may need this the next time that you fall into the river in February.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2014, 08:35:39 AM »
The meaning of life according to Mr. Adams? :yikes:

:finger_fing11:
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2014, 09:33:18 AM »
Does not matter- I just can't use it anymore. None of us have been able to use it since our blowhole has moved around to the front of our faces [insert blowhole in back joke here]. Still works great for our whale cousins. Then again, I can not imagine what a diving mask / regulator setup would look like for them or how they would clear it?

But I am still using the great ape part as well as the reptilian part (way down at the stem- keeps me breathing and my heart beating- good stuff!).

Brian

Are you sure Brian? You may need this the next time that you fall into the river in February.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com