Author Topic: Who was Antonio West?  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Steve in Sunny Fla

• Shoodaben Engineering
Who was Antonio West?
« on: July 21, 2013, 06:34:26 PM »
http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/antoniowest.asp

since it's a "national conversation"  I think that we should all know who Antonio West was. Tragic. Steve

Offline Nosmo

• "We're all in this together." - Red Green
Re: Who was Antonio West?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 08:31:08 PM »
Very sad thing.  All murders of innocent people are sad things.  I suppose we could cite hundreds of examples, from all sides of the conversation.  "Google" the murder of Edward McMichael, Seattle's "Tuba Man", who was beaten to death for no reason.   Follow the criminal histories of the perps. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_McMichael

And now Cleveland is having another multiple murder situation, with bodies found in garbage bags.  Humans being what we are, I doubt there will ever be an end to this stuff.
A life undreamed is a waste.  A dream unlived is a sin.

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 10:51:56 AM »
Many factors involved. The POS in Cleveland was convicted 10 years ago of a crime he never should have been released for. Life means nothing anymore. Children and adults are being desensitized to death. The nuclear family is gone. Role models are either nonexistent or inappropriate. Fathers are nonexistent or inappropriate. I could go on but you get the picture. Of course these are my opinions and maybe not popular with many here. But I have a feeling I may not be alone. Sadly, we will be seeing much more of this before we find some sort of solution if ever.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline cmoore

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 05:27:27 AM »
No, you are not alone here. How can you kill an innocent child? Even if you are some depraved crack head there has to be some sense somewhere in your misguided, can't see the future, lost soul of a life that would stop you from doing something so unspeakable. But sadly there wasn't. That poor child has no voice in this country. His family has no recourse against the losers that did it. The State put them in jail but for how long? I remember the Auuuuunt lied for one of the miserable little bastards. Would you lie for somebody that did this unspeakable crime? Their President cherry picks what he gets involved with. Oh excuse me. Our President.
2010 C14
Dallas, Texas