The C-14, aka Kawasaki Concours-14, the new one :) > Accessories and modifications - C14/GTR 1400

Try a windshield for free....

<< < (121/121)

CoolBreeze:
OK, I'll be done with them soon. I'll let you know so we can arrange getting them to you.

Kevin

--- Quote from: Starfish on April 10, 2017, 09:04:46 AM ---I would like to try them when you are done

--- End quote ---

tjpgi:
I check in from time to time to this website and am amazed that these shields are still making the rounds. I tried them in 2009 and settled on an Ultra Tour Dome by Cee Baileys..still happy with it 8 years later. Good luck with your shield testing.

Art708:

Are these windshields still available to try? The thread was started so very long ago.

Art   Jax, FL

maxtog:

--- Quote from: Art708 on April 17, 2018, 07:50:58 PM ---   Are these windshields still available to try? The thread was started so very long ago.

--- End quote ---

Doesn't matter much when the thread was started, only when it was ended.  Wow- has been a year from that; did the windshields go missing?  I am kinda surprised they stayed in circulation as long as they did...

Might want to PM CoolBreeze and Starfish

just gone:
At one time there were two sets making the rounds, a medium set and a large set. Is that still the case or were they combined up at some point?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version