Author Topic: DOD is trying to develop a .50-caliber bullet that can be guided to the target a  (Read 1686 times)

Offline timsatx

• Arena
DOD is trying to develop a .50-caliber bullet that can be guided to the target after being fired.

EXACTO the first guided bullet

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Ah, you just cannot beat a closed- loop system.... :-)

Brian

DOD is trying to develop a .50-caliber bullet that can be guided to the target after being fired.

EXACTO the first guided bullet
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Two Skies

• Arena
  • Road? What road?!?
Youtube: Runaway starring Tom Selleck, Heat Seeking Bullet

Not quite the same thing, but this thread made me think of that movie...
2006 w/50,000+ miles and a few bruises.

MCL Fork Brace & Handlebar Risers.  Bergmen Quick Release Tank Kit, Pilot GT Front/Avon Venom Rear tire.  Trunk w/spoiler.  NGK DR8EIX plugs.  Piece of foam in airbox.  Beads on seat.  Bafflectomized.  Murphs Kneesavers & Fuse Block.  Cee Bailey Winscreen w/vent.  Heated grips.  'Custom' mirrors.

Offline Nosmo

• "We're all in this together." - Red Green
Heck, most of what I shoot seems to mysteriously change course half way to the target. :(
A life undreamed is a waste.  A dream unlived is a sin.