Author Topic: Walking Dead. I'm hooked.  (Read 4928 times)

Offline jamiemac

Walking Dead. I'm hooked.
« on: March 11, 2012, 09:18:18 PM »
I always thought zombie movies were just a bunch of hooey. But I started watching cause My older Brother who is 54 recommended it. I now won't miss an episode. Hell of a show.

Now, Walking Dead, & Justified are must see TV for Me.
2008 C14, Area-P carbon fiber, PCV, Rostra Cruise, LAAM leather seat, Optilux 1500 & MondoMoto MM10 lights, Cee Bailey windshield, BMC air filter, Warm & Safe dual dash mounted heat troller.

Offline Outback_Jon

• Arena
Re: Walking Dead. I'm hooked.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 09:43:35 PM »
1st season was awesome.  First part of 2nd they changed writers and it got really slow.  Since the mid-season break, it's been improving.

Justified is also near the top of my list.  Others near the top are Hell on Wheels, Blue Bloods, Sanctuary, Sons of Anarchy, and Castle.  Really glad I have a DVR so I don't have to remember when everything is on.
"Outback Jon" Gould *** South Cairo, NY *** COG #9506 *** 2006 C10 "Blueline" *** CDA #0157

Offline jamiemac

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 10:47:51 PM »
Oh yeah. I like Blue Bloods & Castle also. Both good shows.
2008 C14, Area-P carbon fiber, PCV, Rostra Cruise, LAAM leather seat, Optilux 1500 & MondoMoto MM10 lights, Cee Bailey windshield, BMC air filter, Warm & Safe dual dash mounted heat troller.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 04:38:12 AM »
I'm with you guys on the Walking Dead, good stuff!

I agree on SOA, Justified, and Hell On Wheels too. I haven't watched the others though.

You did miss a biggie for me, Fringe, I love that show.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline DenverC-14

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 10:21:57 AM »
Fringe, Blue Bloods, Castle, Walking Dead, NCIS, and getting into Justified. Also, Person of Interest is quite good. Alcatraz is better than I thought going into it.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 03:07:12 PM »
And then they cancel them for no good reason......
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 03:20:46 PM »
The two tops are Breaking Bad and Justified in that order.
After that its a mix of Walking Dead, SOA, CSI, etc
Another good one is Awake.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline Outback_Jon

• Arena
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 03:36:09 PM »
And then they cancel them for no good reason......
Please don't remind me.  I'm almost done re-watching Firefly...   :'(  Eureka is going into it's final season as well.  And I was really getting into Stargate: Universe...
"Outback Jon" Gould *** South Cairo, NY *** COG #9506 *** 2006 C10 "Blueline" *** CDA #0157

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 07:31:06 PM »
I'm with you on Walking Dead, the wife and I are hooked. I don't watch too much TV, lots of stuff that looks cool that I just don't have the time for. I like Fringe, Eureka was cool when I could catch it, I'm a big Supernatural fan.
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2012, 09:24:04 PM »
Pretty much everything mentioned previously for me too, with the exception of NCIS. It isn't that I don't like it but I have so much other stuff to watch something has to take a back seat.

Talking about good shows that have been canceled, the most recent one for me is Terranova.

So for me, SOA, Justified, Walking Dead, Hell On Wheels, Fringe, Person of Interest, Castle, Sanctuary, Alcatraz, Blue Bloods, Flying Wild Alaska, Gold Rush, American Chopper, Top Shot, One man Army (hope it comes back), Man Woman Wild. Probably some others that I don't recall right now.

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 09:25:36 PM »
So what did you think of Walking Dead last night? In fact, the last two weeks have been a shocker as what would seem to be some of the main characters have been dealt the death blow.

Offline jamiemac

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 10:52:32 PM »
I loved last nights show, but I'll miss the Shane character. It was pretty interesting to see the actor play that part. That fella was great at it.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2012, 05:02:39 AM »
dammit you guys! I'm two weeks behind on the Walking Dead, they're sitting on the DVR.    :o    ;)

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2012, 07:44:00 AM »
dammit you guys! I'm two weeks behind on the Walking Dead, they're sitting on the DVR.    :o    ;)

Allow us to bring you up to date...
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190

Offline Conrad

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2012, 08:13:48 AM »
Allow us to bring you up to date...

If it's not too much trouble.   

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 08:48:53 AM »
Come on guys, don't give away spoilers to shows people are actively watching.
I haven't seen the Shane episode yet.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline Conrad

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 08:50:17 AM »
Come on guys, don't give away spoilers to shows people are actively watching.
I haven't seen the Shane episode yet.

I never liked Shane anyways.

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 09:10:34 AM »
Oh come on, how exciting will it be without Shane?
There's no more villians, other than zombies.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 09:25:33 AM »
Zombies are just obstacles. The real villians,are, like you said, the living. This is nothing more than a prime time soap opera, it's about the characters and their relationships with each other, the "walkers" are what brought them all together. It's a cool show and seems put together well. I'm told it's based on a comic book series, but I've never been a follower of comic books, so I wouldn't know.
COG 9331

Offline Damn Potholes

• AdvancedSportTouring.com
    • Advanced Sport Touring
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 09:35:43 AM »
Walking Dead is definitely at the top of my list as well.  I just can't understand why they can't find a gun store that has a silenced weapon.  I know the crossbow is silent but its not the same.  Catch up on the episodes guys so we can talk about why the hell the dead are coming back to life without being bit.
My parts are forged with voodoo curses and unicorn tears.