Author Topic: Nolan N103 flip helmet (SOLD) to Doug  (Read 3851 times)

Offline sroby

• 06 Blue C-10
Nolan N103 flip helmet (SOLD) to Doug
« on: July 15, 2012, 10:50:39 AM »
I have a size MEDIUM/LARGE nolan N 103 in perfect condition with 2 fog inserts.  Color is silver no scratches anywhere its approx 9 months old.   80.00 plus 10.00 shipping   s_roby@bellsouth.net    678-628-7472  sold to Carl thx Steve..........................................the size is a Medium.  They run kindof large I wear large on most of my other helmets but this one in fact is a medium.  Sorry for posting the wrong size. So as of now I have not heard from Carl.  So Mlf 73 you were next if the size medium works for you.  Thx Steve   Thx Doug Your going to love it.   (SOLD).      I  willl get her out on Monday.  I sent you the paypal account.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 05:20:48 AM by sroby »
no.1 Dale Singleton fan along with King Kenny Roberts/Fast Freddie Spencer/ Steve and Shoodabeen.    aka (connkawi)

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
Re: Nolan N103 flip helmet new price
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 06:32:51 PM »
How does this fit compared to your Scorpion?

Is there a reason why you are selling it?
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.

Offline sroby

• 06 Blue C-10
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 06:52:16 PM »
Jeremy, Its super comfortable, I like it better than my scorpion.  Its a flip modular. the differance with Nola it meets the European Union standards for helmets which I believe its even more tough than the snell standards, it also has all stainless steel hardware and from Nolan has said a Zero failure rate on openning up in the event of a crash.  I had my 06 connie am a full member of the forum, However I was injured in Iraq with a hip injury. I am going to have to have the hip replaced in the near future.  So until i rehab back I sold the connie to and am letting all of my gear go.  When and if I can ride agiain I will update my gear also.  Regards Steve
no.1 Dale Singleton fan along with King Kenny Roberts/Fast Freddie Spencer/ Steve and Shoodabeen.    aka (connkawi)

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 07:01:34 PM »
I asked about the size because I wear an XL Scorpion EXO-1000 and a Large in most other helmets.  Do you have more "wiggle" room in the L Nolan compared to the L Scorpion.  I can wear a large Scorpion but I get hot spots after 30 minutes or so.
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.

Offline sroby

• 06 Blue C-10
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 08:27:19 AM »
Jeremy,Yes it runs a little on the big size. I too found that my Scorpion Helmet was a little snug on the large size. I guess Its a Korean sizzing thing. You can get new liners they are inexpensive.I paid 349.00 when I got it.    Since I cant ride anymore with my Hip injury I was just wanting somebody to get some good use out of my gear.  Regards Steve

Offline carlntia

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 07:22:38 PM »
PM Sent
2009 C14

Offline mlf73

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 09:18:59 AM »
Steve,
If you haven't sold the helmet yet I'll take it off your hands.  I don't need it but I've been wanting to try a modular so this might be a good opportunity.  I had to up-size the liner in my Scorpion to get a good fit so maybe this Large wont be too tight.  Just shoot me a PM or leave a msg here if its still available and I'll get up with you.  Thanks.

Marlan
02 Conc- Corbin seat, Cee Baileys shield, MCL fork brace, 4 pot calipers w/zrxmopar's adapters, 310mm rotors, SS brake lines, 1.1 Sonic springs, C14 rear shock, TCro's stick coils, SiSF's economy jet kit, front tip-over bars w/hwy pegs, KB bar risers, fender extender, block off plates, HVMP bar end weights, grip heaters, Murphs fuse block, 55W HID upgrade, relo'd coolant bottle & helmet locks

Offline sroby

• 06 Blue C-10
Re: Nolan N103 flip helmet new price (SOLD) to Carl
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 05:41:47 PM »
Never heard back from Jeremy, Carl n Tina were next in line. So as of now its sold to Carl, If it doesnt work out mlf73 I will let you know. Thx Steve

Offline carlntia

Steve,
 The medium isn't going to work for me. Looks like you already have someone else in line. Thanks for letting me know.
Carl
2009 C14

Offline sroby

• 06 Blue C-10
Carl . no problem I am sorry for posting the size incorrectly I m glad I caught it before it went out.  Regards Steve

Offline Tele130

PM sent.
Does this mean we get a "Re-Do" on life too?

Doug Colton
2006 Concours............nice ride!!!!!

Offline Tele130

Put me next in line.

Doug Colton

Offline mlf73

Doug,

I didn't take the helmet since it ended up being a Medium.  I didn't want to take a chance since I had to swap out my Scorpion liner to get a decent fit.  Hopefully Steve still has it available and will be along shortly to confirm.

Marlan
02 Conc- Corbin seat, Cee Baileys shield, MCL fork brace, 4 pot calipers w/zrxmopar's adapters, 310mm rotors, SS brake lines, 1.1 Sonic springs, C14 rear shock, TCro's stick coils, SiSF's economy jet kit, front tip-over bars w/hwy pegs, KB bar risers, fender extender, block off plates, HVMP bar end weights, grip heaters, Murphs fuse block, 55W HID upgrade, relo'd coolant bottle & helmet locks

Offline Tele130

Thanks Marlan,
I'm currently wearing a MED Scorpion EXO1000.  It's a little too sung for anything longer than an hour or so. (Sore pressure points). Since the Nolan runs a tad on the large size I'm hoping this is the ticket.

Doug Colton

Offline sroby

• 06 Blue C-10
Doug sent you a pm, Thx Steve, Have a paypal  if that helps. 

Offline Tele130

Doug sent you a pm, Thx Steve, Have a paypal  if that helps.

Roger that on the PayPal. I'll get it out either tonight or first thing in the morning.

Doug Colton