Author Topic: New almost, less than 200 miles on it Size Large Helmet, SparX Crank $80 TYD  (Read 1204 times)

Offline skeet

• 2009 Concours 14
 I have an almost new SparX Crank helmet in the blue. I have rode with this less than 200 miles. It comes with a dark smoke shield and a spare clear shield. Plus the new clear shield. So three shields one helmet helmet bag and I'll throw in some anti-fog shields wash.

The blue on this helmet is very nice IMHO, check link below for some details from Motorcycle Superstore. Too bad my bike is red (the fastest color) and this helmet is slowing me down!

Anyway it don't fit me quite right so i found another that fits better and is red so I'm fast again.

For fit on this it seemed to round for my head so I had a pressure point on my forehead. The last SparX I had fit better than this one.

The dark smoke shield was on my old SparX helmet and it has a mark on the right side right above the attachment hinge point. So you can't see it while you are wearing the helmet.

Looking to get $80 shipped to the lower 48 for everything listed.
email at wshields at gmail dot com
See ya!!!

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/38/34369/ITEM/SparX-S-07-Crank-Helmet.aspx

Offline skeet

• 2009 Concours 14
Here are some pictures of the helmet.
Offers?
I tried to highlight the area on the shield where the scratchs are, check inside the blue box.

Offline skeet

• 2009 Concours 14
Another photo of the scratch.
Not visible from inside the helmet