Author Topic: Best video I have seen in a while has CC too!  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Miss Silvera

• "Listen With Your Eyes"
Best video I have seen in a while has CC too!
« on: February 08, 2013, 01:30:58 PM »
http://mynorthwest.com/?sid=2186281&nid=646

rather long but WELL WORTH watching!!
"Listen With Your Eyes" 
Identify, Acquire, Press, Press, Move
Wit, Grit, Courage,and Determination .....
win gunfights

Offline Rhino

• Arena
Re: Best video I have seen in a while has CC too!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 02:39:53 PM »
Awesome video. I just want to ask the councilman that that got up and left why he thinks its ok to send this guy to the other side of the world, give him a select fire weapon and tell him to go into harms way to defend this country but cannot let him defend himself with a semi auto here at home. 

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 02:54:40 PM »
I saw that a couple of weeks ago when I was looking at some Cam Edwards videos. Dude was an idiot. Hooray for the councilman that stood up to him.

Offline Nosmo

• "We're all in this together." - Red Green
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 03:53:12 PM »
Oak Harbor is on Whidbey Island, Washington, not far from where I live.  It is very close to the Naval Air Station, home base for a Prowler (now Growler) Squadron, which has seen a lot of action in the war zones for many years.  The screaming of their jets is referred to it as "The Sound of Freedom".  It seems that their city council has forgotten the meaning of that.  In addition to the referenced video, they also had to recently REPEAL their unconstitutional "ban" on firearms in their city parks.  Seattle tried the same thing and it has been ruled to be in violation of the Washington State Constitution.  The local Second Amendment Foundation got on the case with Oak Harbor and threatenend to sue their pants off and the city backed down.  Remember, a lot of their residents are either active duty or discharged military people.  If it wasn't for the NAS, this town would have to rely on tourist dollars and they would have dried up years ago. 

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2013/02/05/2462731/armed-audience-expected-at-oak.html

A life undreamed is a waste.  A dream unlived is a sin.

Offline Snibbor

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 08:30:05 PM »
I sure wish I was in that councilman's district.  I'd have begun my non-stop recall mission the very next day.  On a side note, the mayor needs run against Inslee in the next election.  He gets my vote.