Author Topic: Tires & Common Parts List Pages Back Up  (Read 1894 times)

Offline mdr

• Mark in Austin's C10 Tech Page
Tires & Common Parts List Pages Back Up
« on: March 28, 2012, 02:46:39 PM »
If you missed it, sorry it took me longer than I planned to get it on the web again.  If you didn't miss it, stop by and check it out.  It's basically the same thing as before, with some updates, in a different location.  The C10 pages are at the link in my signature and there's more there than the Tires and Common Parts pages, but they're the ones I look at the most.  Go 'up' a little and there's other motorcycle, VW and amateur radio stuff around too. 

It's very simple, mostly because my web skills <?> are, but the plus is it works on about anything.  I've checked it from my phone before with no problems at all.  Nice, particularly for the updated common parts list in HTML.  I like HTML much better than PDF, but YMMV.

No ads, no scripts (from me anyway - I think the host has some?), no BS.  Wait - this is the internet right???

<EDIT> Forgot to add, the tire list is on Google Docs as well and is editable by anyone.  I'll add a link to it on my page too.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AitEUCxSfrRjdEFsTWxINTZoWTh5UWkwaWRrUm1zYkE&authkey=CL-gx9gK
I take snapshots, but if you're going to make big changes to the format, please contact me first.  I figure this is better than me getting to it every time I need a new set of tires,  i.e. every couple years.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 03:41:39 PM by mdr »
Mark in Austin
'01 Concours, Vrooomm
My "Tech Page"
http://www.randols.net/Connie/index.html

Offline SteveJ.

• Arena
Re: Tires & Common Parts List Pages Back Up
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 03:23:41 PM »
Thanx Mark. Nice resource.
Perfection Is A Fantasy, Improvement Is Possible(Margie J)
America's Seaplane City
'99 Conk: 234k mi, '98 KLR650, both gone, '15 Versys 650LT: 74k mi
COG 5603, IBA 19921, CBMMA 50 (Cheap B@st@rds Motorcycle Maintenance Assoc, 18 year member)

Offline potshotpanda

Re: Tires & Common Parts List Pages Back Up
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 07:30:18 PM »
Thanks Mark.    I've bookmarked  your page to get to it faster and easier.   ;D

Jeff
Jeff Poston, Fitzwilliam, NH
2006 Concours "Matilda"
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett