Author Topic: It's official  (Read 10424 times)

Offline Jimmy Patriot

Re: It's official
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2012, 09:03:46 AM »
Congrats. Love the color.... And my vote is also to get the stock can off there as soon as possible  ;D
2009 C-14 ABS

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2012, 12:40:05 PM »
You do know that 1352cc's deserves two cans?    ;D

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2012, 09:27:43 PM »
You do know that 1352cc's deserves two cans?    ;D

Yep, trudat!  :thumbs: :thumbs:

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2012, 09:32:10 PM »
I took my girlfriend for about a 75 Mile ride last night she said she likes it. She said it was more comfortable than the Rocket 3. I thought the rock it was very comfortable for me. So I told her she needs a ride more to get used to it because we're going to take it to Niagara next year. I'll be ready for my first service tomorrow.

My girl went 700 miles last Sunday on mine. And didn't biotch!  :D
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Rocket Therapy

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2012, 03:52:57 AM »
Rode again Sunday and couldn't get my girlfriend off of mine. I have some catching up to do to get to 700 though.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2012, 04:25:58 AM »
My girl went 700 miles last Sunday on mine. And didn't biotch!  :D

How many miles did you ride Steve?    ;)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline martin_14

• know who you are
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2012, 07:34:26 AM »
my girlfriend is pretty happy driving at 110 on the Connie. I did 1000 miles on a K16GTL this weekend with her on the back, and her limit stayed at 90 mph. She said that in the Kawa she is pretty much on my wind shadow, while the BMW seats me much lower and her much higher. And I have to agree.
Build bridges, not walls.

Education is important. Riding my bike is importanter.

Offline wroman

• 2012 C14
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2012, 10:26:18 PM »
    Rockeman,  you live near Cumberland, MD?  Anticipating a possible Connie purchase if the deal goes right.  Been spending a bunch of riding time in New York state.   There is great riding there.  I bet you have some great roads near you also.
Have fun.
Walt
I always wanted to be somebody......I guess I should have been more specific.

Offline Rocket Therapy

« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2012, 04:44:56 AM »
Yes I do.  I do a lot of work in Cumberland. A lot of great roads around here. route 50 through West Virginia is probably 1 of my best.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2012, 05:10:10 AM »
Excellent riding in that neck of the woods.   I lived in the Hagerstown area for about 12 years before I moved back into VA.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Jimmy Patriot

« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2012, 06:50:12 AM »
Yes I do.  I do a lot of work in Cumberland. A lot of great roads around here. route 50 through West Virginia is probably 1 of my best.

Well what do you know....I'm right on the PA/MD border off I-81 in Greencastle. I was just out running the other day on rt 9 and 522 through Berkeley Springs looking for some nice side roads to ride on. Funny....Last yr or so I remember seeing some guy on a rocket somewhere pass me when I was in my truck thinking.....Now that's a bike I don't see too often. I actually was the only time I've ever seen one off he showroom...Wonder if our paths crossed.
2009 C-14 ABS

Offline Rocket Therapy

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2012, 07:21:20 AM »
Well what do you know....I'm right on the PA/MD border off I-81 in Greencastle. I was just out running the other day on rt 9 and 522 through Berkeley Springs looking for some nice side roads to ride on. Funny....Last yr or so I remember seeing some guy on a rocket somewhere pass me when I was in my truck thinking.....Now that's a bike I don't see too often. I actually was the only time I've ever seen one off he showroom...Wonder if our paths crossed.

Hi Jimmy, 

might have crossed paths, was on 9 and 522 more last year than any year, going to/from Winchester, Paw Paw to Berkley Springs. Maybe they will again exxept next time I'll be on a Connie

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2012, 09:30:02 AM »
Hagerstown

???  I'm guessing with a name like that the women there aren't all that pretty eh Sparky...  :-\

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2012, 10:01:57 AM »
Right......
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.