Author Topic: Carb Diagram and Cleaning  (Read 19648 times)

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
Re: Carb Diagram and Cleaning
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 02:05:53 PM »
.... Mty personal contention is that the airspeed across the area under the throttle is very high, and is, if anything pulling fuel loward the throttle and getting it ready to discharge as soon as the throttle passes a given hole and exposes it to manifold vacuum - but then what do I know, I only tune them. steve

EXACTLY.
I have pictures, but am having difficulty getting them off the other machine right now.

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline Steve in Sunny Fla

• Shoodaben Engineering
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 04:53:34 PM »
 Hey - I slept behind the Holiday Inn Express dumptser once - does that count?  :o Steve

Offline Boomer343

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2012, 07:56:09 PM »
Oh jeez does this mean we get to see the "Not braggin just fact" vid again!!!!! LOL

Stop the insanity....sorry couldn't resist....reality and the internet shall never cross paths but thank goodness for the connections we do make across the miles and smiles.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2012, 01:14:24 PM »
Oh jeez does this mean we get to see the "Not braggin just fact" vid again!!!!! LOL

Stop the insanity....sorry couldn't resist....reality and the internet shall never cross paths but thank goodness for the connections we do make across the miles and smiles.

;D

I was having a problem with a locked computer....picked the lock, and here's the comparo pics I mentioned....

vs.

the color picture more closely resembles the Kehein, but still it isn't perfect, as the fixed sized air orifice for the pilot circuit is not shown positioned in the intake bell. but the rest is closer to real.

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..