Author Topic: A story worth living  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Cold Streak

A story worth living
« on: May 20, 2016, 06:49:40 AM »
but certainly not worth seeing.  What a complete, utter waste of time and money.  Very little motorcycle content.  Mostly a bunch of dweebs sitting around discussing their feelings and making "incredible" discoveries about themselves and life.  The parts where they were actually riding were okay and the scenery shots were magnificent.  Wish I could have last night back.  Would have dug dandelions or something much more enjoyable.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
Re: A story worth living
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 07:45:27 AM »
but certainly not worth seeing.  What a complete, utter waste of time and money.  Very little motorcycle content.  Mostly a bunch of dweebs sitting around discussing their feelings and making "incredible" discoveries about themselves and life.  The parts where they were actually riding were okay and the scenery shots were magnificent.  Wish I could have last night back.  Would have dug dandelions or something much more enjoyable.

Wow, thanks for letting me know. I was planning on going but totally forgot. Glad I did.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 11:58:10 AM »
Any of them have a motorcycle named Phaedrus?  ::)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 06:07:39 AM »
? ok, Zen and the art of MC maintenance....
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.