Introductions - Tell us a bit about yourself > Introductions

SE Virginia (Tidewater) Checking In

(1/2) > >>

prock:
Hearty Salutations!  I just picked up a dark blue 2006 Concours and had stumbled across this forum while doing a little pre-purchase research - specifically, I found this post:  http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=574.0 entitled: Topic: A Mostly Biased Review of the Kawasaki Concours (1986-2006) by Elvin Rivera - from May of 2011.  It was excellent - and an indication of the quality of the forum.  I am new to forums in general but became aware of their great utility from the KLR 650 forum that I joined last year (I also have a KLR 650, obviously!).  Hopping off the KLR and onto the Concours is like going from apples to oranges!  But after a brief test ride - I couldn't resist and the Concours followed me home yesterday.  Attached is a picture - will get a better one when the car that's in the way is gone. I look forward to more good advice and information from the forum - thanks! Safe riding to all this fall.  Phil

tweeter55:
Welcome to the forum Phil. You got the first prerequisite out of the way. Sounds like it's going to be farkle time in Tidewater. :banana :chugbeer:

gPink:
Welcome!

VirginiaJim:
Welcome!

Cholla:
Greetings, prock!
Whereabout in the Tidewater area are you? My son used to live in Suffolk, still owns a home there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version