Marketplace > For Sale

Improved Shift Linkage Kits (Read Last Post)

<< < (2/7) > >>

Not4Hire:
How does this get along with Murph's knee-saver footpeg? (Being lower and maybe a little back from the stock position. )

The distance to the stock shifter is different with Murph's mod and I have to kinda lift my foot to shift-- to up-shift anyway, not so much with down shifting because you use the bottom of yer foot. 

TIA, Steve

T Cro ®:

--- Quote from: Not4Hire on May 30, 2011, 12:21:12 PM ---How does this get along with Murph's knee-saver footpeg? (Being lower and maybe a little back from the stock position. )

The distance to the stock shifter is different with Murph's mod and I have to kinda lift my foot to shift-- to up-shift anyway, not so much with down shifting because you use the bottom of yer foot. 

TIA, Steve

--- End quote ---

This kit does not change the shifter distance or relationship to the peg in any way other than it allows more adjustment in the linkage length due to design this in turn should allow more up & down height adjustment.

shcdav269:
My husband rides a 1988 Concours daily and a friend of his met you while he was traveling in the western states.  Just this week his Shift Linkage broke (my husband's) we are interested in your part, please send information to us about purchasing your Kit.    Thanks

T Cro ®:
Email sent.......

gruff54:
Another testimonial. I was missing upshifts(usually 1-2, sometimes 2-3). Saw very little slop in my original linkage and would have bet I had tranny issues. Replaced linkage w/Tony's setup and she works great! Thanks for a great product! Great service, too!
Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version