Author Topic: Payback is a b***h  (Read 4665 times)

Offline Hooligan

• never assume, get the facts
Payback is a b***h
« on: September 26, 2016, 07:00:30 AM »
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/japanese-whaling-crew-eaten-alive-by-killer-whales-16-dead/

A Japanese whaling crew has fallen victim to a dramatic full on assault by a school of killer whales, killing no less than 16 crew members and injuring 12, has reported the Japanese Government this morning.

The crew of the MV Nisshin Maru (日新丸), Japan’s primary whaling vessel and the world’s only whaler factory ship, was forced to leave the deck temporarily as a gas leak was detected within the ship’s processing factory that resulted in the ship being temporarily disabled all while continuing to carry approximately 1,000 tons of oil.

The resulting panic lead members of the ship to jump off the boat before proper emergency procedures were taken and lifeboats had been set to sea.  The swimming crew members were then ferociously attacked by a school of killer whales, that decimated a large number of the crew within moments. “It was horrific” claims Asuka Kumara, a mechanical engineer who witnessed the gruesome  scene. “The water was red with blood, there were bodies everywhere” he recalls in tears.

Within 30 minutes of the incident, 16 crew members had disappeared into the ocean.

The incident occurred in the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary, near the South Eastern Coast of South Africa, a controversial area to be whaling as a recent international court ruling has ordered the country to ends its whale hunt in the Antarctic. The East Asian nation halted its annual Antarctic whaling mission after the U.N.’s International Court of Justice (ICJ) ruled last march the hunt violated an international moratorium on commercial whaling.

“It seems Japan just doesn’t give a damn about international law” explains environmental activist and spokesman for Greenpeace Canada, James Ben Shahali, based in Vancouver. “The waste of life is always a shame, but the whales are not to blame here, they were only doing what they are born to do: kill for food” he adds.

Some Greenpeace supporters have even celebrated the incident as a victory for the cause

Japan has slaughtered over 6,000 whales since commercial whaling was made illegal by the International Whaling Commission (IWC) moratorium passed in 1986
It is what it is....If not, it must be something else.
2012 K1600GT
2009 ZX14

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: Payback is a b***h
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 07:27:09 AM »
 :)

Offline kwakrider

• Black- 2009
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 02:05:49 AM »
Good stuff!!  ;D ;D

Offline Conrad

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 05:30:05 AM »
 :thumbs:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 05:38:49 AM »
WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people –  are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

Offline Hooligan

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 05:47:42 AM »
WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people –  are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

No it isn't.... it says so in their disclaimer..... http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/faq/

Where do you find all this extremely well researched and credible information?

Our News Team counts members fluent in more then 12 languages. We thus have access to thousands of newspapers around the world and choose information we feel is of interest to the Christian, Muslim and Jewish zionist community worldwide.

How can I help your organization in its ever lasting quest for knowledge?

If you wish to help our cause please visit our sponsors websites if you like their products and contribute to help us spread YHWH’s wisdom to the miscreants of the world.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2012 K1600GT
2009 ZX14

Offline Conrad

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 09:22:31 AM »
Looks like the entire story is hogwash, or bullshit if you'd rather...

Pity it's not true.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/weird-news/japanese-whaling-crew-eaten-alive-by-killer-whales-16-dead-story-definitely-a-hoax-9639959.html?amp

The story of a Japanese whaling crew attacked and eaten by a school of killer whales that supposedly left 16 people dead, has been called out as a hoax.

Reportedly sourced from the Japanese government, the story was published by the World News Daily Report, and despite its apparent 237,083 shares on Facebook, neither the story nor its popularity added up.

"A Japanese whaling crew has fallen victim to a dramatic full on assault by a school of killer whales, killing no less then [sic] 16 crew members and injuring 12, has reported [sic] the Japanese government this morning," the introduction read.

According to the story, Japan's primary whaling vessel, the MV Nisshin Maru, described as "the world's only whaler factory ship", suffered a gas leak while carrying "1,000 tons of oil" that led the crew to abandon safety procedures and leap off the boat into the sea.

The crew members were then "ferociously attacked" by a school of killer whales where the ship had been sailing, which happened to be the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary – a "controversial" area to be whaling in, the article suggested, considering that in March this year Japan's government-subsidised scientific whaling programme in the Southern Ocean was found to be illegal by an international court.

This was, perhaps, the hook for the satirical piece, which quoted Greenpeace as saying: "It seems that Japan just doesn’t give a damn about international law. The waste of life is always a shame, but the whales are not to blame here, they were only doing what they are born to do: kill for food."

Despite the various markers that the story was more than playful, it didn’t stop some anti-whaling readers from rejoicing in the news. The story's actual Facebook shares numbered around 450, with varying comments. One person wrote: "Too bad the Whales couldn't have sunk the KILLING SHIP--Japan was breaking international law Now maybe they will be held accountable and stopped," with others writing "What goes around comes around," and "Whoa… if that's not karma, I don’t know what is! Awesome".

A quick surf around the publication's site however, gives the impression that World News Daily Report is not something that covers factual news. Headlines such as "Alien Abduction Cases Soar in Cape Town, South Africa," and "Bengali Man Pregnant with Twins," or "Moldova: Tobacco-Free Cigarettes Highly Popular with Children," give its intentions away somewhat.

Not to mention the disclaimer carried on its site, calling it a "news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real name, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news".

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Hooligan

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 10:53:38 PM »
There goes my bubble...... :-[
2012 K1600GT
2009 ZX14

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2016, 03:42:24 AM »
It's what we do....pop bubbles, rain on parades, put flies in the ointment and wrenches in the works. Enjoy your stay.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2016, 05:19:43 AM »
It's what we do....pop bubbles, rain on parades, put flies in the ointment and wrenches in the works. Enjoy your stay.

Don't forget about the panties in a wad/knickers in a bunch.    :)

Offline kwakrider

• Black- 2009
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2016, 05:38:09 AM »
Oh well...hope springs eternal!  ;) ;D

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 11:41:54 AM »
Me too. I thought everything you read on the net was the truth. Next thing you know, someone's going to tell me Santa Claus ain't real, either.
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 12:01:41 PM »
 :yikes:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Hooligan

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 10:58:59 PM »
Me too. I thought everything you read on the net was the truth. Next thing you know, someone's going to tell me Santa Claus ain't real, either.

Or the Easter Bunny......  :yikes: :yikes:

NO!!!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO?!!!!
2012 K1600GT
2009 ZX14

Offline Conrad

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2016, 05:14:57 AM »

Maybe it's for the best...

! No longer available