Author Topic: Kawasaki "Customer Service"  (Read 6244 times)

Offline Cheesecake

Re: Kawasaki "Customer Service"
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2012, 06:53:18 PM »
You should go to another dealer.  Not convenient, but this is what happens when the dealer and Kawa both decide to dump you. I had the same thing happen to me with a warranty rear drive failure. And when I started pushing hard on the Kawa people, they started punching like a bi polar 7th grader. I just saw a picture of the USA Kawa head guy in the new Motorcyclist. He is about 80 and looks like Yoda, only taller. Alan Maseki or Masek. Called the head of America imports, previously called Vice President or Marketing Director. . Likely hired a-holes to keep the problems away. If someone told the heads of Kawasaki in Japan what is happening here with customer service, Harakiri.
2008 C-14

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2012, 07:21:13 AM »
The dealer is blowing smoke up your skirt!

If your service manager is worth a crap he will get the work approved.  My bike had over 30,000 miles and had just been lowsided when I got my valve cover gasket replaced under warranty. 
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.

Offline Rasmith

• Lenexa KS
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2012, 11:32:53 AM »

If your service manager is worth a crap he will get the work approved.  My bike had over 30,000 miles and had just been lowsided when I got my valve cover gasket replaced under warranty.

It must be either having a relationship with your dealer or their integrity or a combination of both. My local dealer has given me nothing but BS, lies and shoddy service and GTTP denials (never honored one claim)  to the point where I had to go across town to another Dealer. I made sure to let the Service manager know of my experience with Dealer X and that having two kawasakis, I was wanting a dealer I could have a relationship with and trust to treat me FAIRLY. It was amazing how well that was received
2012 C14 Candy Arabian Red
2007 Vulcan Meanstreak 1600

Offline Cheesecake

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2012, 11:04:19 PM »
Dealers never change, they just eventually sell out or close up. To some, the customer is king. To others, he is a target for flying excrement.
2008 C-14

Offline reesedp

• Sail Army
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2012, 07:37:24 AM »

I gave up my skirt when I took my chevrons off and pinned my bar on!!  Or was it the other way around?  ???