Author Topic: Super Bowl Ads starting to show up...  (Read 13443 times)

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
Re: Super Bowl Ads starting to show up...
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2016, 07:05:07 AM »
Wow, you learn something new every day!  Didn't know that.  So Key appropriated the tune and here I thought all these years he made it up along with the words.

Nope. He practiced an age old policy of the US Government, he wanted it so he took it.  :o
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline Eupher

• Arena
  • U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2016, 04:54:47 AM »
Nope. He practiced an age old policy of the US Government, he wanted it so he took it.  :o

:thumbs:
2012 C14 Arabian Candy Red
2003 Honda 919
1981 Suzuki 650E
1965 Honda S90

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2016, 05:24:42 PM »
I guess I get the best of both worlds then..
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2016, 05:52:19 PM »
Yep, the music for our Nation Anthem stolen from the country we won our Independence from. How cool is that?
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....