Author Topic: Michelin Pilot Power 3  (Read 2077 times)

Offline martin_14

• know who you are
Michelin Pilot Power 3
« on: April 27, 2014, 04:32:38 AM »
Somebody tried them? Longevity? Grip? Turn in? feeling?
If you had Pirelli Angel as well, please tell me the difference. The profile of the Michelin is round, as compared with the Angel ST, which is more "pointy". The Angel GT is also round.
Build bridges, not walls.

Education is important. Riding my bike is importanter.

Offline clogan

Re: Michelin Pilot Power 3
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 07:57:58 AM »
Never mind... I have PR3, not PP3.
2010 Neptune blue C14
2009 blue KLR
2013 DRZ400

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 08:42:16 AM »
Somebody tried them? Longevity? Grip? Turn in? feeling?
If you had Pirelli Angel as well, please tell me the difference. The profile of the Michelin is round, as compared with the Angel ST, which is more "pointy". The Angel GT is also round.

Great tires for grip, ran em on my Gixxer, I don't think you'd get many miles out of em though on a Connie...  :-\

Offline martin_14

• know who you are
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 01:54:27 AM »

Great tires for grip, ran em on my Gixxer, I don't think you'd get many miles out of em though on a Connie...  :-\

thanks, ZG. This time around I'm looking for grip, not mileage, because I have a "spirited" tour coming up as soon as the snow melts from the Alps. We are 45, some are ex-racing drivers, some beginners, I'm somewhere in the middle, but the pace is high and the roads great (ask Rick). So I need everything I can to defend the C14's honor against those annoying BMW GS drivers that think they can go faster, and those S1000RR noobies that think that because they have a quicker bike, they can actually drive faster...  >:(
Build bridges, not walls.

Education is important. Riding my bike is importanter.