The C-14, aka Kawasaki Concours-14, the new one :) > Accessories and modifications - C14/GTR 1400

Try a windshield for free....

<< < (2/121) > >>

powrtrippin:
I guess we'll have to start a new list. Sorry to anyone who may have been in line but it would be unfair of me to hold on to them while we wait for a proper list to compile. So far I have it as (from the thread and PMs);

gildaguz
jaclaw
JedHed

I have gildaguz's address and will have these out by this weekend.

Also, just so everyone's aware I will continue the shipping deal the same way it came to me. The guy that shipped them to me paid for it so I'll do the same to the next guy. I'm assuming that's how it's been done the whole time and it's of no real importance anyway since you'd end up paying for some shipping somewhere in this deal.

gildaguz:
Take me out of the list please
Thanks

atilla457:
Please add me to the list. 

1. jaclaw
2. JedHed
3. atilla457

REMOVED per gildaguz's email.

--- Quote from: powrtrippin on May 23, 2011, 11:53:48 AM ---I guess we'll have to start a new list. Sorry to anyone who may have been in line but it would be unfair of me to hold on to them while we wait for a proper list to compile. So far I have it as (from the thread and PMs);

gildaguz
jaclaw
JedHed

I have gildaguz's address and will have these out by this weekend.

Also, just so everyone's aware I will continue the shipping deal the same way it came to me. The guy that shipped them to me paid for it so I'll do the same to the next guy. I'm assuming that's how it's been done the whole time and it's of no real importance anyway since you'd end up paying for some shipping somewhere in this deal.

--- End quote ---

Pynikal:
ok soooo how does this work?

i think that i would like to be on this list you have.......i think.

valkmc:
I was next after powrtrippin, we had discussed shipping but you can skip me. I got to try out a couple with different shields recently and I am stickin with the OEM for now.
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version